Experience Hawaii in this lovely Island style two-bedroom apartment in a friendly local neighborhood. Each of the rooms have air conditioning that will keep you very comfortable in our warm tropical climate. Apartment is conveniently located on the Windward side close to the most beautiful beaches in the world.
This is a lovely two story, well maintained two bedroom apartment is completely private and has it's own entrance. Free private parking is located next to the apartment. If you decide to use our public transportation this apartment is located within walking distance to multiple bus stops that will take you wherever you wish to go on the Island.
Note: this is a two story apartment with stairs. It is not recommended for anyone who may have issues navigating stairs many times a day.
Since we live in a tropical environment we strive to keep our apartment completely bug-free. That is why we only use a professional service that maintains our apartment regularly with safe organic products to keep it bug-free and safe for humans.
This cozy apartment has:
- AC in each room
- Two bedrooms with Queen size bed in each room
- Ceiling fans
- Full size bathtub with shower
- Large closets to fit all your luggage and surf boards
- A Large Kitchen with:
- Stove with large oven
- pots and pan set
- lots of counter space and cabinet space.
- Full-size Refrigerator with spacious freezer.
- Microwave Oven
- Expandable dining room table and chairs to seat 4-6 guests.
- One bed downstairs, on bed and bath upstairs.
We look forward to having you stay with us, please don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions. Aloha!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest may check in any time after 3pm. We try to offer early check in whenever possible. The apartment has a conveniently located Laundry Room with coin operated washer and dryer.
Atención a los huéspedes
This apartment is completely private and I only interact with my guests when needed. We extend our Island hospitality to our guests to ensure your visit to Oahu is as pleasant an experience as possible. I respect our guest’s privacy and I keep my interactions to the level my guests prefer.
Otros aspectos destacables
We welcome families, couples, groups, military, business guests, and long-term occupants.
Número de licencia o registroGE 011-209-1136-01
Obtén más información sobre este número
We want you to enjoy your stay, so we ask that you please respect the apartment and all it's contents and follow these simple rules.
- This is a non-smoking unit. Please don't smoke in this apartment. A $200 fee will be charged for those who smoke in this apartment.
- No illegal drug use on or near apartment property.
- No pets allowed.
- If you are walking across the floor with wet feet please dry the floors as quickly as possible. The floors are susceptible to warping if it's wet for too long and it's a slipping hazard.
- Please do not put anything wet on or hanging on the furniture.
- Please do not leave any clothes or wet towels on the fence outside.
- Please shake the sand off before entering the apartment. We expect some sand so please don't stress too much about this.
- Do not remove any items (except beach towels) from the apartment.
-If you must wash the towels or bed linen please wash them with like colors. Do not wash towels with sheets, and do not wash beach towels with white towels.
- If you use the kitchen wash everything you use and dry them before putting them away.
- If you break anything please contact your host immediately for replacement.
- If you decide to move furniture or other apartment items please return them to their original location.
- Please do not leave behind any food in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Please do not eat or drink while sitting on the couch.
- Noise must be kept down after 10pm.
- No parties.
- Before you check out please throw all garbage in the outside dark green garbage can behind the laundry room.
-If you go hiking would you please shake off your clothes and your shoes as much as possible before you enter into the apartment to make sure that no bugs follow you inside. Hawaii is a tropical island and there are many bugs that will attach themselves to your clothes or towels and enter into the apartment.
- This apartment is bug-free (we have our apartment inspected and sprayed monthly with organic product that is safe for people and pet) but if you happen to see any bugs please call me immediately and I will have our exterminator make an emergency visit.
- We do have some geckos that hang around outside and sometimes they manage to enter the apartment, thankfully geckos are harmless and if you see one you can remove it by catching it and placing it outside or you can share your accommodations with it, it's your choice.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me and I will be happy to help.