The house is 0.7 mi to Hwy 1, the sand dunes, Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail, and shopping centers. 2.9 mi to CSUMB, 3.9 mi to Monterey, 4.9 mi to Airport, 6.9 mi to 17-mile drive, 8.1 mi to Carmel, and 9.2 mi to Laguna Seca Raceway.
Cozy, quiet, sparkling clean room with a PRIVATE bathroom.
Large closet with two shelves, hangers and sliding doors.
Bedroom and bathroom are in a hallway in the back of the house.
The room has a door and a lock with a key.
The room includes two single beds with firm mattresses and a memory foam mattress topper on one bed, one night stand, a lamp, ceiling light, a wall mirror and a chair.
Bathroom has a bathtub with sliding glass doors, a shower curtain (for privacy), a toilet, a medicine cabinet and a vanity.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Keyless entry. Code of the house door lock will be provided before or upon check-in.
- We love to welcome our guests into the house.
- Standard check-in time is at 5:00 PM or after and check-out is at 11:00 AM or earlier.
- Different check-in time can be discussed and arranged in advance.
Atención a los huéspedes
This is the place of happy campers. We treat our guests with warmth and care and we love to interact with people from different parts of the world and different cultures. Text me anytime with any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Check our second listing, See Breeze Room-Private bathroom.
- Additional towels, covers and pillows are provided.
- Additional guests may be accommodated. Check with the host before booking.
- Cereal, milk (in the fridge), bananas, coffee and tea may be provided as complimentary, hot breakfast is not provided. Filtered water and snacks are available. Just help yourself. In the kitchen, we also have pantry and refrigerator spaces available for your food. Check with host in advance.
- Freshly washed towels and bedding sheets
- Toiletries and hair dryer are provided
- Two free parking spaces in the front of the house
- High season is from May to September and slow season is from October to April. However, during the slow season, it is sunny and temperature is between 60-75 F. Monterey has a very pleasant weather year round.
- PLEASE BOOK EARLY and enjoy immaculate cleanliness, star-hotel service, family warmth, and cultural heritage.
- Should you need non-provided services such as washer and dryer, a charge list is available.
- kitchen can be used to dine in only
- Be mindful with noise level. We like to keep it quiet from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
This is a home for all kind-hearted travelers and happy campers. We are doing our best to ensure that your stay with us is pleasant and comfortable. So, please help us do so by following the house rules below:
Note: Only two guests are allowed, additional guests may be accommodated. Check with the host before booking.
Note: Check in is at 5:00 PM or after and check out is at 11:00 AM or earlier. Please discuss with us different arrangements to accommodate your needs.
Note: We do not take couples with small children under 12 years old. Exception may be given on a case-by-case basis.
1. Keep any forms of noises to the minimal level at all times. We would like to keep it quiet from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Do not take a shower after 10:00 PM.
3. No loud noise outside the house.
4. No shoes inside the house.
5. Do not smoke in the house or in the front/backyard.
6. Living and dining room area is not included in the listing amenities.
7. Park your car in front of the house, on the street.
8. Turn on the exhaust fan when taking a shower.
9. Turn off the lights behind you after you use the bathroom or leaving your room.
10. All towels, cups, and kitchen utensils are our property and provided to you only for your use during your stay with us. Missing items will be reported to Airbnb for compensation from your credit card.
11. Do not bring strangers into the house.
12. Do not walk around in underwear or see-through night gowns.
13. Do not bring food including breakfast, lunch, or dinner into your room. You are welcome to use the kitchen dining table. You can use the bottom shelf of the fridge to store your food.
14. You use the kitchen to dine in only not to cook. Access to stove is only provided for long stays 7 days or longer for additional charge. Less than 7 days can only use the microwave to warm up food, not for cooking seafood (fish, shrimp, etc.)
15. Please do not spill water or any liquids on the hardwood floor.
16. Never throw large amount of toilet papers or sanitary feminine products into the toilette bowl. Use the designated bin on the side of the toilet. If a plumber has to be called for service, we reserve the right to share the cost with you.
17. Make sure to leave the sand from the beach on the beach. Do not take it home or dump it into the bathtub or on the floor. We will have to charge you additional cleaning fees.
18. If you check out early morning or when the house owner is not present, please close and secure the house door lock of the main entrance behind you.
19. Park your car off street in front of the house, not in front of the neighbor’s house.
20. Should you need to use our non-provided services such as stove, washer, and dryer, a charge list is available. Check with the owner for additional information.
Este anfitrión tiene 188 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We're Hanna and Tarek. While married, we visited Monterey and fell in love with it so much that we decided to live there.
Monterey has so much to offer year around that we enjoy living here very much. As our guests, we hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we do.
Hanna & Tarek