This two bedroom apartment is ideal for business people, couples ,small family and travelers. The quiet and intimate two bedroom apt is a third floor walk-up. Apartment faces the street-with a view and has a cool tree lined street. Its near the PS1 MoMa, Socrates United Artists Kaufman, Astoria Stadium 14 Movie Theater, Villa Brazil Café & Grill, The Yoga Room, Sculpture Park and tons of cool cafes, restaurants.
TRANSPORTATION: The apartment is located on a safe and convenient neighborhood street - 10/15 minutes into Manhattan-59th street, midtown and is a 35 minute ride into Lower Manhattan. The building is only two blocks away from the Steinway on yellow R train stop and Orange M train stop.
ESSENTIALS: Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven/stove, fridge, toaster, dishes, coffee marker and coffee grounder, etc is included for your use. There's also soap, paper towel and towels. I have many different types of seasonings like salt, pepper, oil, butter, etc..
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: The large room has a capacity of 2 guests and is on the left as you walk into the apartment. The room has a queen sized bed, a dresser, a large closet and basic furnishings. The smaller room has a full size bed which two people could sleep and a large closet space. There is one bathroom with a shower/bathtub.
The large room has a capacity of 2 guests and the smaller has capacity for 1 or 2 (note: full size bed).
AROUND: There is a grocery store and laundromat around the corner open from 10-11pm everyday and a very large supermarket (Food Bazar) just two blocks away. Wallgress two blocks (corner of Steinway/34 ave), Rite Aid three Block (corner of Broadway/Steinway), etc..
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
The apartment will be all yours :)
Otros aspectos destacables
If there is anything you need during your stay please contact me. I will be available the entire time thru' your stay to clarify any questions or concerns. Please make sure to follow the house rules.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- I expect you will respect my home. This is someone's home, treat like it was yours :)
- I expect you to work with me to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
- Quiet time after 10 pm
- Please upload a profile picture where I can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring I let you in and not a stranger.
- Picking up after yourself is important, please be courteous and clean up your dishes, etc...
- Absolutely NO parties in the apartment.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval. Charge will apply (there is a camera in the building)
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- No eating meals in the bedrooms.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- All overnight guests MUST be approved in advance through the booking process.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result extra charges.
- Please make sure to put trash in a garbage bag and leave inside of the apartment. Any left over food or exposed food left in the fridge, stove or inside microwave will result extra cleaning charges.
Este anfitrión tiene 37 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones