My place is close to Nature reserve, restaurants and fine dining, great views, shopping malls (10 minutes), wine estates (15 -30 minutes), beach (20 minutes). You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the light, the comfy bed, view of table mountain, modern Scandinavian design . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Things to do in Cape Town:
-Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipt with an electric stove.
-Lounge: Premium subscription to DSTV.
-Dinning Room: Seats 8 people.
-Main bedroom is an en-suite with a shower and a bath.
-The other bedrooms have a shared bathroom across the hall. This bathroom also has a shower and bath.
-There are 2 seating areas with views of Table Mountain.
-Swiming pool is not heated.
This house is located on a hill - therefore the driveway is steep.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have full access to the whole house.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest will be able to contact us through thier stay should any problems arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
The driveway is steep.
Stricly NO events nor parties.
Due to water restrictions the pool will be covered and not operational.
- Children older than 10 allowed
-Stricly no parties
-No loud music
Things about me:
- I love animals, especially dogs, I have 4 dogs;
- My favourite foods are Portuguese and Thai;
- My hobbies are mountain biking and painting;
- Family is very important to me;
- My favourite cities that I have travelled to are Barcelona, Dubai and Rome.
- I am fluent in English and Portuguese