Acerca de este anuncio
If you want to leave in a vast eighteen century flat (300 square meters) with a unique decoration, come to our place !
The chamber is separated from the others and has a private shower and toilets close to it. Modern equipment is included (wifi, air conditioning, ...). We can share the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. The continental breakfast is homemade and included.
The tram B is in front and is direct to quinconces/le grand theater in 5 minutes. Car not needed, bike rental ok.
- apartment located on the 2nd floor. There is no staircase inside the apartment.
- Cellar where you can deposit your luggage in case of late check-in/check-out
- location close to all transport (1minute walk): tramway line B, secure public parking and parking in front of the apartment, city bike for rent, electric car of the city to rent on the quays.
- Typical French breakfast (Italian coffee or kusmi tea, hand-pressed orange juice, cereal bread and seasonal homemade jams, butter, yoghurt, fruits,
=> 5 EUROS / PERSON.
BREAKFAST ON REQUEST
Apartment located in a typical private mansion of Bordeaux, dating from 1792.
Apartment of nearly 300m2 with balcony spinning in the living room with stunning views of the Garonne and its sunset.
Decoration of the 18th century with moldings, friezes, marble fireplaces, parquet in solid oak style Versailles.
Pierre blonde bordelaise apparent notably the bathroom, the room and the kitchen.
Common central courtyard with fountain.
Small private terrace for breakfast.
Large bright room, 16m2, with exposed blond stone.
Shower room and WC.
→ Located 1 min walk from the Museum of Aquitaine
→ Located 1 min walk from the Quai des Marques (outlet stores)
→ Located 5 min by tram / 8 min walk from the Place des Quinconces (the largest square in Europe)
→ Located at 6min by tram / 15 min walk from the Rue Sainte Catherine (the longest shopping street in Europe)
→ Located 10 min walk from the Cité du Vin
→ Located a 10-minute tram ride from Place Pey Berland (Place de la Mairie and Saint André Cathedral)
→ Located 12 minutes walk from Place de la Bourse
→ Located 12 min walk from the water mirror
→ Located 15 minutes walk from the Grand Theater
→ Located 20 minutes from Bordeaux train station and 55 minutes from Bordeaux-Mérignac airport by bus
The apartment is on the 2nd floor
Disponible para huéspedes
sharing rooms; kitchen, dinning room, living room and terrace
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-in/check-out (flexible timetable)
- during the week:
check-in from 6pm to 10pm
check-out from 7am to 8.30am
- during the week-end
check-in from 6pm to 10pm
check-out from 7am to 10am
- se déchausser en raison du plancher /take off your shoes
- en semaine : libérer la chambre à 9h , 10h le week end / Check out during the week : 9 am and 10am week end
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
J'aime beaucoup les voyages et les rencontres avec les autres. J'ai utilisé très souvent AIRBNB en France et à l'étranger et j'ai envie de partager mon expérience sur Bordeaux. Je serais vraiment ravie de vous faire découvrir la ville et de mettre tout à votre disposition pour vous faire vivre un séjour inoubliable à Bordeaux !