Hola mi nombre es Simone y pondré a su disposición mi casa en la Medina de Marrakech, deseándole una experiencia fantástica en esta mágica ciudad.
La casa está situada en el corazón de la medina de Marrakech a pocos minutos a pie (unos 3 minutos) de la famosa plaza principal de Jemaa El Fna, los zocos y los principales monumentos.
Hello, it will be a pleasure to meet you and host you in our Riad, please read carefully all the informations below.
Here's all the Infos.
•Airport/train station pick up service ( 15€)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT RULES:
1. Please inform us about your arrival time in Marrakech.
2. Check-in from 14:00 to 20:00
3. Check-in will take place at the white riad (dar dabachi, derb jamaa 90) or in front of "cafe de France" (main square jemaa el fna)
4. Check-in from 20:00 to 09:00 is only available with our taxi service
The rooms are only available after 14:00.
5. white riad until 12:00.
(URL HIDDEN) ***GENERAL RULES **(URL HIDDEN)
6. It’s strictly prohibited to accomodate any new guests in our Riad without our permission.
7. Please do not give our phone numbers to any tour agencies, restaurants, guides or taxi drivers.
8. Due to security reasons, don't let strangers know your Riad's address.
9. Be respectful to all other guests at all time. Do not play music loudly for example, use headphones instead.
10. Henna tattoos are very beautiful on your skin, not on our sheets and towels ! A new set of those will cost at least 60€, so please be extra careful when you handle them.
11. Please don't lose our set of keys! Replacing the whole lock system is about 30€.
12. If you’ll be late to check-in (please read check-in rules, rules n*4) and won’t use our taxi service, your check-in would be not guaranteed, there will be a surcharge for late check-in of € 15.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
13. As stated by the Moroccan law, we are unable to host unmarried Moroccan couples in the same room.
Going ahead with the booking, you agree our Rules.
Have a great stay with us!