Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Book the room in October and get a bottle of wine, free!
1. Book a minimum of 5 nights in October 2017
2. The booking should cover consecutive nights (no split bookings)
3. When you book and message us, please indicate the promo code:Octoberwine
4. When you check-in, enjoy your bottle of wine in the room
Our unit at the Serenity Suites is the perfect choice when you’re in Manila. Located within the Makati Central Business District, it's near practically anywhere you want to be!
Get to enjoy these:
- 2 hotel-quality beds (with option to add 1 folding bed and 1 infant crib)
- Can comfortably accommodate 3 adults and 1 infant
- Ultra Fast internet/wifi (up to 15mbps, faster than popular hotels!)
- Kitchen with ref, microwave, induction stove, rice cooker, pots/pans plus
other cooking utensils and dining ware
- Room is cozy and comfy at 26.5 square meters
- Cable TV with several HD channels
- Excellent air-conditioning (split-type)
- Premium bed mattresses, fluffy comforters & pillows
- Hot & cold shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron with ironing board
- Complimentary toiletries
-Complimentary bottled water and chips upon arrival
- Complimentary tea upon arrival
- A well-stocked mini bar
- FREE unlimited coffee!
- 2-minute walk to the Century City Mall, one of Makati’s premiere destinations
- Near restaurants, bars, groceries (SM Marketplace), shops
- A few minutes away from top shopping places like Powerplant,
Greenbelt, Glorietta, SM Makati, Landmark
- Available parking (for a fee)
- Easy access to public transportation like cabs and jeepneys (or there’s
always Uber or Grab)
You’ll want to explore the city but hey, with a spot like this, you’ll never want to go anywhere else!=)
We'll be waiting for you so book now!
Disponible para huéspedes
Amenities for your convenience:
- Parking for a fee
- 24-hour gym
- 2 swimming pool decks
- Spa services
- Dental clinic
Atención a los huéspedes
If you need anything, from how to get to our place to recommendations for the must-try restaurants in the city, we're only a quick message away.
1. Please provide us with the names of the guests who will be staying in the unit. The building administration and security require these.
2. Check-in is at 2pm and check-out is at 11am. If you need to check-in or check-out at a different time, please advise us immediately.
3. Please help save our earth. Do turn-off the lights, the aircon, and other appliances when not in use. Kindly turn-off faucets and the shower when done.
4. Be a nice neighbor and keep the noise down.
5. While you will enjoy the safety of the building, as in everywhere else, continue to be mindful of your security. Please lock the doors at all times and take extra care when using any of the appliances.
6. This is our second home and it is yours too during your stay. We would really appreciate it if you kept things clean and tidy and in the same condition as when you first checked in.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any person hurt or properties lost or damaged during your stay.
8. The unit is not a full-serviced apartment. And while there is no room service, if you wish to have it cleaned, you can easily make arrangements with us and we can schedule it. Cleaning fee is at P550 while the laundry fee (linens, towels) is at P700.
9. Kindly wrap up all garbage in a plastic bag and leave it by the fire exit stairway. Someone comes by to collect it regularly.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Hi, I'm an advertising executive at a multinational agency in Makati. When I'm not at work, I love watching rock/indie bands, catching up on the latest NBA game (go Cavs!), and battling with someone online on the PS4. --- JAKE
Hello there! I used to be a TV news anchor on ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel). I cook a lot and someday I plan to replace Nigella Lawson (Not! Hahaha!). But for now, the kitchen is for my hubby, Jake, and our daughter. If you have some cooking secrets, I'd love to trade some with you!--- CAREN
We love travelling and we've stayed at different spots around the world. If we travelled to Makati, we'd definitely stay at this place (totally unbiased opinion)!---JAKE and CAREN