Yucca house is a sunny , bright, 1400 square foot 3 bedroom home with a huge yard and koi pond. It is newly renovated [ august 2016] with new kitchen and bathrooms and is located at the base of North Mountain preserve.Its a family oriented , quiet , residential neighborhood very close to the trailhead.There are 3 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms and a brand new fitted kitchen with granite counters and a laundry .The living room is cosy and has a huge 70" TV with 100 channels and high speed internet.Lots of space to park and an extra twin bed by request.
Disponible para huéspedes
* High speed internet
* Huge 70 " TV with 100 channels
* Beautiful yard with koi pond and waterfall
* Big wooden deck with lots of seating
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and new appliances
* laundry room with new washer and dryer
* Walking distance to The hilton Pointe resort
* Walking distance to North Mountain trailhead
* Neighborhood surrounded by mountains
* Parking for many cars
* Outdoor dining and lounging facilities on deck and in garden
* Easy access to scottsdale and central Phoenix
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always on hand to help but unless you need me i prefer to give 100% privacy so my guests can relax and enjoy themselves.
Otros aspectos destacables
* I can provide baby cots, toddler beds and an extra twin bed by request
[ no charges apply- just let me know in advance].
* This is a wheel chair friendly home
* This is a family friendly home and children of all ages are welcome
however please note that there is a koi pond without a barrier in the yard
*Please let me know if there is anything that i can provide to enhance your stay . I manage several properties and have a store of books, games, dvd's , extra beds, cots etc and i am happy to share them with you!
Este anfitrión tiene 135 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome to my airbnb profile.
I am a friendly native arizonian host .I work in the sports industry.
I am on hand to help you with all your vacation needs.I can tell you about the best restaurants ,nightclubs, places to go and see in this amazing part of town.
I cant live without sports, music, family/ friends , great food and adventures
I look forward to hosting your stay!