My place is special and different as it's decorated with lots of Arabic objects and touches and is 80% IKEA free. I love plants and flowers and I have quite a lot by the windows.
Solna is a very quiet and peaceful area in the Stockholm's back yard!
CHECK-IN TIME: 5:00 - 11:00 PM.
The doors of my building get automatically locked at 6 pm. If you arrived later than that you will have to message or give me a call, so I can go downstairs and open the door for you. There is not bell or inter-phone, sorry about the inconvenience.
Of course you will a set of keys after you have checked in.
OBS: CHECK-IN later than 11 pm , I charge 200 Kr. cash at check-in the act when you arrive to my place.
Early check-in normally not possible, but you can always ask.
Guests check-out around 10 am and a I need a few hours to clean and make the room ready for the next guest.
- ID of 2nd guest: If the guest is not included in a group ID with pictures, verified by Airbnb and if it's not your spouse or child, please send me some kind of verification, such as a Linkedin profile link, just as a safety measure.
You wouldn't probably book my place if I wasn't an Airbnb verified host! :)
_ WE DON'T WALK WITH OUTDOOR SHOES INSIDE THE APARTMENT.
_ PLEASE PARK YOUR SHOES IN THE CUPBOARD IN THE ENTRANCE HALL.
- NO VISITORS.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS
- MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN (0-12 YEARS OLD)
- NO ROOM SERVICE.
- BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED.
- NO FOOD ESTING IN THE BEDROOM!!! Please eat in the kitchen!
- Free Instant Coffee and Tea always on the kitchen table. Help yourself.
- It's safe to drink TAP WATER.
- Guests may use the kitchen for simple cooking when it's available. INGREDIENTS FOR COOKING NOT PROVIDED.
- We cook and eat in there almost every evening, so please ask before you start cooking.
- Place in the refrigerator for a limited amount of food/drinks.
- PLEASE EAT YOUR FOOD IN THE KITCHEN and clean it when you are done. No dishwasher.
- I do recycle: plastic (soft and hard), paper, bottles, cans...just rinse it and leave on the kitchen counter and I will take care of it.
- Smoking is only permitted in the balcony with the bedroom door properly closed. There is direct access to the balcony from the guest's bedroom. Option: go outside and away from the entrance doors and smoke there.
- You will have access to the Communal Laundry Room in the building, subject to availability.
- You have access to the guest toilet and wardrobe in the hallway.
- BATHROOM - We share the shower only! The toilet and the washing basin in the bathroom is for my private use ONLY!
Guests shall use the guest toilet to wash hands, to brush the teeth, to put their make up on, etc...
In the guest bedroom there is also a big mirror for that.
I expect common sense when it comes to keeping the kitchen and the shower clean, since I like it nice and tidy both for you and for me.
- Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Wash Soap and Shower Gel provided.
OBS:- BRING YOUR OWN Tooth paste, creams, deodorants, perfumes, pads, etc...
- If you are staying longer than 1 week I will change the bed linnen and towels half way through your staying...and will also clean the room.
If you are staying 10 days I will change the bed linen, and towels after 5 days...
If you staying 2 weeks or longer, I will change the bed linen, towels and will clean your room once a week.
- I live in an apartment building and the rules are:
10 pm on the weekdays and midnight on the weekends, silence must be observed in the whole house.
- No loud talking or noise in the corridors or elevators at all times.
- Avoid strong perfumes as I'm allergic to strong smells. Thanks.
Thank you for your understanding and for respecting the house rules!
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome to my Airbnb! I look forward to inviting visitors into my home. I'm renting 1 bedroom out of 3 bedrooms in the apartment where I live. I'll invite my guests to make themselves at home, and in addition, treat the apartment respectfully as they would their own. I will always be available to assist you on your trip wether I am at home or out of the house.
I'm a social person, having lived abroad for many years and speak English, Swedish, Portuguese, Spanish, some French and Russian! I'm just getting started with Airbnb and I'm looking forward welcoming you as my guests! Feel free to contact me in other languages!
This is how some guests reviewed my place:
"We had a very nice time at Laura´s home. She informed us about a lot of great things we can do or can see in Stockholm. The room was quite cozy and we felt like home. We had nice conversations." . Lara
"Laura is a great host. She was very welcoming and friendly and payed attention to all the details to ensure I was comfortable on my stay. The room and the facilities were clean and cozy. During my stay she made me feel like at home." - Mikeldi
"We had a wonderful time at Laura´s place, I can definitely recommend it! We felt like home and there was everything we needed and even more. Laura wants you to have a perfect time and she is definitely doing a great job! There was nothing to complain, perfect :)" - Nina.
"My stay with Laura was absolutely wonderful. It was my first time visiting Stockholm, and Laura made it so much easier for me with her kind guidance, even she walked with me on a day of my arrival to show me how to get to the station, where to buy a pass for the bus and underground, where grocery store was. Laura's place is extremely clean, bed was super comfortable. I travel a lot, but bed in Laura's place was better then in most hotels I stayed. The location of Laura's apartment, is very convenient, it is only couple of blocks walking to the underground station, and 4 stops to the center of Stockholm. Over roll my experience with Laura was wonderful, she is a very warm woman, making you feel that you are at home. I definitely recommend Laura's place to anybody, and if I ever am in Stockholm in future, I will stay with Laura again. Thank you, Laura, for all your help and kindness, best wishes to you and your family.
I hope to have a very pleasant and successful experience sharing my home with you. "- Olga.
"This was my first Airbnb experience and it was excellent. Laura is a gracious host, has a real gift for hospitality. She went out of her way to make me feel at home, and to make sure I had what I needed when I needed it. I would stay here again. Her apartment is clean, comfortable and quiet. Tack så mycket Laura!" - Garret.
"I booked Laura's place for my mother and sister. I had to find accommodation for them quite quickly because my sister was released from the nearby hospital after an unexpected leg operation. Laura responded promptly to my inquiry and made all the arrangements to greet them on the same day I made the booking.
Laura warmly welcomed them to her home which was very clean and comfortable. They had everything they needed for those couple of days. She assisted them and gave very useful advice for their stay. She gave them instructions how to get around and helped them order a taxi on their last day there.
She's a very friendly and helpful host who cares about her guests. She even informed me when they arrived at her place and when they left which was very important for me and the rest of the family because we were all worried about them in that big city.
If I'm going to need an accommodation in Stockholm one day, I would definitely stay at Laura's apartment. Keep up with good work and best regards!" - Valentina
I had myself one opportunity to be an Airbnb guest. My family and I stayed 1 week in a beautiful house in Carmignano, Italy. We didn't meet the host but he been in constant contact with us via email and we had a wonderful time at his place. That experience kind of inspired me to become a host myself!
So far no regrets! Have met so many wonderful and inspiring people from around the world and I hope to keep it this way!
Welcome to my home!