Violet Cottage is a cosy three bedroom terraced cottage overlooking the village green in the village of Ancrum, four miles north of Jedburgh in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Main features of this property are:
• Large living room with woodburning stove and leather sofas, large flat screen TV, Wi-fi and i-pod docking station
• Large kitchen with dual fuel range cooker, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher and microwave.
• Dining area in kitchen and cosy corner overlooking garden
• Three bedrooms - two main bedrooms can be made up as either doubles or twins, third bedroom has double bed. Z bed also available
• Pine floored bathroom with bath, shower and heated towel rail.
• Large rear garden with seating area, BBQ, private access and bike storage.
Included in the price of this property is gas central heating, logs for wood burning stove, luxurious bed linen and towels