Departamento o casa entera
Just 1.5 blocks to town center w/shops, restaurants, bars, & mining history galore. Great hiking, biking, skiing, hunting all around, including Mineral Belt bike trail.
Great fishing, boating & beaches at Turquoise Lake (5 miles). Ski Cooper (downhill, XC ski & snowshoeing) 10 mi. from front door.
Laid back locale compared to big resorts & more affordable too, esp. for families.
Late summer & fall great for conquering four 14,000 ft peaks nearby: Elbert, Massive, Harvard & Yale.
Adorable Victorian with easy off-street parking, massive party deck in front & amazing mountain views. Cozy, quiet and clean 2 bedroom 1 bath with newer appliances, new carpet, awesome wifi. Indoor board games are plentiful, flat screen and Blu Ray stocked with a variety of DVDs and corn hole bean bag set for outdoor fun (either in front or back in warmer months.)
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to the whole house is part of the deal (except closets). The back yard and garage are inaccessible in winter. The yard is mostly convenient for your dog now and the garage is available for storage, upon request, for bikes and other sports equipment, not for parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in Denver most of the time, but please text or call if you need anything. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or if you need to let me know of concerns on the property. I have a cleaning crew in Leadville and they can sometimes help with other needs as well.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no cable TV. There is a DVD/Blu Ray Player.
1. Please leave recycling in the bins behind back door. Please leave trash bagged and tied on front porch. If you are in-state, please take trash with you.
2. To ensure pipes don't freeze in the winter, please leave crawlspace door open at night. (crawlspace door is perpendicular to the back door).
3. Maximum one dog, no cats.
4. Parking is in front, three spaces in gravel area.
5. Garage off limits. Upon request in summer, we'll provide access to store bikes or other rec. equipment. Cornhole bean bag set in garage most of the time and you can take it out to play. Please return it to garage.
6. Queen sleeper sofa with bedding under long section.
7. Please load and start dishwasher upon leaving.
8. No need to strip or make bed, leave it as you like. It helps cleaning crew determine which beds to change.
9. Remove shoes inside.
10. Closets off limits for storage, but you can find extra bedding or the vacuum if you have a spill.
11. Please replace liquor if you consume.
12. Leave post-it on fridge if staples depleted i.e. tp, paper towels, soap, etc.
14. Place used towels in basket above w/d.
15. No smoking in the house, outside is fine.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Denver mom and CEO of awesome non-profit. Love the mountains, road cycling, museums. Currently all my travel is looking at colleges for my son.