You'll be sitting pretty in this tremendous 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom CBD apartment, situated high up in the Melbourne skyline. It's in an enviable central location, only a 2 minute walk to Parliament Station and in close proximity to the Paris end of Collins Street. On a clear day, the views of the MCG all the way to the Dandenong's are breathtaking. This compact and sleek apartment has everything you'll need and is perfect for couples, friends, business travellers and small families.
This two bedroom / two bathroom CBD apartment is supremely located and is the perfect base to explore this great city.
* 2 Bedrooms (One with ensuite), both with double beds
* 2 Bathrooms
* Small balcony accessible from the living room
* Heating / air-conditioning that warms the entire property in winter and cools it in summer
* Washer & dryer combo
* Linen & towels provided
* NBN (Some of the fastest internet speeds in Australia)
* Free to air TV
* Fully equipped kitchenette. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils
* 2 minute walk to Parliament Station
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment will be available to you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be there to meet and greet you. The apartment will then be yours for the duration of your stay. We are located nearby and will always be available by phone if you need any assistance.
Otros aspectos destacables
Parking: There is a Wilson car park located on Little Collins Street.
The parking rates are as follows:
Casual Parking (Mon-Fri)
0.0 - 1.0 hrs$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hrs$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hrs$55.00
3.0 + hrs$72.00
Mon - Fri$17.00
Entry between 5:30am & 10am and exit between 2pm & midnight. Must park above Level 6 and collect validation ticket from attendant.
Mon - Fri$10.00
Entry after 4pm and exit before 6am next day.
Sat - Sun$10.00
Flat rate per exit, per day.
- No smoking in the apartment or on the balcony. Please smoke outside the front of the building.
- No guests or visitors without prior approval.
- Please be respectful of neighbours who share the apartment building and minimise all noise between 11pm – 7am.
- No parties or gatherings and please don’t play excessively loud music.
- Please respect the property as if it was your own
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)