Ocean front cottage in Port Mouton (easy to find right off the highway). Close to many white sand beaches, Carter's beach (5 mins), Summerville Provincial Beach (5 mins other direction) and White Point Resort (10 mins), Kiji Adjunct (15 mins) and many more.
This year-round white house is great for couples, and families (with kids) includes most amenities from home.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, lots of dishes, pots, the only thing missing is a dishwasher, and luckily the window with the best view is over the sink.
- Bluetooth radio/speaker available.
- Washer and dryer in the basement.
- Bedding and towels are provided.
- The water comes from a well, and we have a filter and UV system, safe drinking water
- Internet and cable available.
- Cell services is great.
- Crib available -disclaimer- it is an older crib where the side pulls down, these are no longer sold, as could pose a risk for active little one, use at own risk
- Fire pit
-BBQ available (seasonally)
- Liverpool is the closest town (10 mins away), has all the amenities, closest grocery stores and gas stations, etc.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to everything in the house.
Before using the fire pit in the backyard, you must check the website below, to ensure that there is no fire ban: (URL HIDDEN) If there is a fire ban you cannot have a fire under any circumstances. You must ensure that the fire is never left unattended. Wind can be pick up quick in this area, always put out the fire and smoldering ashes completely before leaving the fire.
Garbage and Recycling
You MUST use the recycling and organic waste bin. Garbage and Recycling pick up is every other Thursday please see calendar on fridge. If you are there on pick up day, it is your responsibility to put out the garbage. Please use blue bags provided for all recycling materials. Recycling, organic waste and waste bags can be found in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. Please follow the chart on the kitchen fridge to determine how to separate all waste materials. A fee of $100 will be charged if you do not follow the recycling and organic waste rules for Queen’s County.
Durante el período del 01 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.