Peaceful oasis in the quiet suburb of Walpole, MA.
Our home is a clean, comfortable, thoroughly updated sanctuary near town center, several parks/trails and 1 mile from Commuter Rail & MBTA bus. You’ll love your private room with comfy bed, private spa bath, and amazing pond view.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our place is good for individuals or doubles seeking a tranquil space at the end of a busy day.
- Our home is shoe-free...please bring slippers or socks.
- In addition to private room and bath, guests are welcome to make light use of kitchen (toaster, microwave, coffee maker) as well as living room and deck. We ask that you do not make use of any other living spaces (2nd floor, basement, study).
- One friendly and boundary-conscious cat lives here. He will hang out with you or keep his distance, as you prefer. He is not allowed in your room.
- Please keep noise to a minimum.
- Only guests who are named/paid for in the reservation may stay - no additional visitors or guests, please.
- Coffee/tea/juice/toast/jam will be available for breakfast.
- Before you leave, please turn off lights and leave towels/sheets in the hamper provided.
Hey! Meet Rob & Alyssa. Rob works in a nearby museum and Alyssa works at a hospital. They enjoy hiking, running, and getting new stamps in their passports.
Alyssa is a 4th-generation resident of Massachusetts. She speaks Italian, teaches meditation, and is a long-time vegetarian.
Rob is a military historian from Michigan. He through-hiked the Appalachian Trail and is happiest on black-diamond ski trails.