- Guests number between 7 to 14 can be accommodated. Just send me a message. I have one more similar cottage.
- In event or party, additional people will be charged
- Stay beyond 90 days will require renewal of booking and can have as many renewals as desired
- Guest will be responsible for taking care of their pets
- Feed for pets will be charged additionally
- Feed for pets will be home prepared
- Price mentioned is for accommodation and does not include any meal.
- There is a 15-minute trek to property.
- Those who not willing to trek even for 15 minutes, should not come to ZeroStay. Alert for Families and Groups (Even if one member is not willing, please plan accordingly. We cannot do anything for unwillingness).
Este anfitrión tiene 11 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
The huge mountains, huge Cedar trees, and small cottages on big grasslands always attracted me since childhood, when I see such things on TV in old Hindi movie songs and in my adolescence when I started traveling to different places. At such instances, the first and only thought came to my mind always was “I want to live here.” After years of struggle with many different thoughts/ideas, I concluded the natural course is the best course. Whenever we try to counter the natural process, we face problems and the consequent disappointments. The raw idea was making a living place for myself, which should be in complete harmony with Nature and share it with rest of the world. Hence, ZeroStay Cottages Kanatal came up.
I am an explorer and I believe to explore travel is the best medium. Travel enhances perception and physical life is all about perception. I love to travel anywhere, though I am biased with Mountains. I love to trek. I can trek for endless number of days. I listen to almost any kind of music, but my favorites are old Hindi songs, few new Hindi songs, Ghazals, Qawaalis especially of Nusrat Sahab. I like traditional Indian food, homely prepared.
I just have one simple motto in life to spend most of my lifetime in harmony with Nature, in natural surroundings, away from hustle and bustle of city life, for which I have developed farm, eco-friendly cottages, Apple orchard, and making use of solar energy and rain water harvesting.