Beautiful apartment for 2-4 in the very heart of Philadelphia. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. All new midcentury modern furniture. Washer/dryer, central air, gym, elevator. Amazing balcony view of Philadelphia's skyline!
Walnut-Locust Station, Academy of Music, Kimmel Center & all theaters: 2min walk
Rittenhouse Square & 15th St Station: 3min walk
PA Convention Center & City Hall: 5-10mins
Art Museum: 14mins
Old City: 13mins
University City & the stadiums: 9mins by subway
Come stay at my spacious apartment located in Rittenhouse, the best neighborhood in Philadelphia's Center City. The apartment features 12-foot high ceilings, plenty of natural light, all hardwood floors, a sunny living & dining area, two bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms, & a private balcony with a magnificent view of the Philadelphia skyline! All brand new Scandinavian mid-century modern combined with industrial vintage elements & a touch of elegance inspired by the historic architecture of the building & the neighborhood. Perfect for a business trip, family vacation, or a getaway with friends.
The street entrance has keyless entry via a unique code that will be provided to you. You may check-in at leisure, no need to schedule and coordinate a key exchange!
One of the bedrooms features an ensuite bathroom & a full size upholstered walnut finish platform bed with a tapered button-tufted headboard & a 10" memory foam mattress, four pillows, one comforter, one blanket, two nightstands, ample closet space with velvet hangers.
The other bedroom features a large bay window overlooking a quaint street, a queen size bronze accented aged iron bed with a linen headboard & a 12" firm mattress, four pillows, one comforter, one blanket, two nightstands, a workstation that blends vintage and chic style, & ample closet space with velvet hangers.
Both bathrooms have a marble doorstep, a shower, a wash basin and counter, a behind-the-mirror cabinet for cosmetics, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion, hair dryer, q-tips, cotton balls, cotton pads, tissue paper, toilet paper, cotton bath towels, cotton hand towels, and cotton washcloths.
The living room features lots of sunlight, a brand new convertible couch, a coffee table, a rug, two reading lights, a comfortable reading chair, & a 43" flat screen smart TV with Roku apps. The Eames replica rocking chair is a perfect spot to simply relax in comfort at the end of a busy day of work, shopping & sightseeing.
The dining area features a timeless marble top tulip dining table with a lacquered base, four dining chairs & a hand-woven soft cotton flat weave rug with a geometric pattern.
The kitchen features all stainless steel appliances, a four-burner gas stove top, an oven, a refrigerator with ice trays, a dishwasher, all necessary cooking implements, pots, pans, basic seasonings, flatware, silverware, cups, mugs, cleaning supplies, toaster, a coffee maker and a stacked washer and dryer. It has plenty of cabinets & a vintage style arched window with an oversized window sill.
The lower level of the building features a well-equipped gym for your convenience.
* Please contact me for more details or to request a discount if you are a returning guest or looking to stay for an extended stay or during the low season month of January.
** If you're collecting frequent flyer miles, don't forget to book via the link that allows you to get 1 Delta Skymile for every dollar you spend on Airbnb... if you don't have the link, please message me and I'll be happy to share the info with you!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire apartment including:
1. Wireless internet
2. Quiet and clean living and working spaces with living plants & stylish decor
3. Kitchen equipment necessary to cook & have a meal: dinner and salad size plates, mixing & salad bowls, foil & baking sheets, pasta strainer, utensils & silverware, cups, mugs, & glassware, wine & beer glasses, pots & pans in several sizes, zip-lock bags, basic seasonings, cutting boards, dishwashing detergent & cleaning supplies
4. Kitchen appliances: all stainless steel four-burner gas top & oven, refrigerator with ice trays, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, George Foreman grill, cold-press Omega juicer & washer/dryer with detergent
5. Dining & living room: 43" smart TV with Roku
6. Bedroom amenities: iron & ironing board
7. Bathroom amenities: hairdryer, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, & body lotion, hair dryer, q-tips, cotton balls, cotton pads, tissue paper, toilet paper, cotton bath towels, cotton hand towels, & cotton washcloths
8. Central heating & cooling, a thermostat to control the temperature to your liking
9. Semi-private balcony with fantastic views of Philadelphia's skyline
10. A well-equipped gym in the lower level of the building
Atención a los huéspedes
Most of our interaction will occur before arrival. If you have questions after you settle in, my team & I are always available to assist however we can. I will also provide a comprehensive guide book in the apartment to help answer some frequently asked questions about the apartment, the amenities, and the area.
I offer discounts for returning guests. I also lower the rates for the apartment during January & February (low season) to accommodate winter guests. If you are interested in coming back or traveling wintertime, please keep the apartment in mind.
Otros aspectos destacables
Daily or weekly housekeeping, grocery delivery & dry cleaning pick-up services available upon request & for additional charges.
I got this apartment because of the unique beauty it possesses - the interior comfort and the awesome exterior location of it. It will impress you while making you feel right at home! I also love being on the end of my floor, which gave me additional peace and serenity.
Taxis to & from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) cost ~$30. Your most affordable option is Uber or Lyft... @ ~$20 in off-peak hours. If new to Uber, sign up with code uberemmye for a free ride up to $15. If new to Lyft, use code katya64 to sign up for up to $50 of free rides!
1. Do not smoke inside the apartment
2. No noise 10pm-7am
3. No loud music or events
4. No extra overnight guests unless approved by host & fee paid
5. Check-in time is 3PM - 12AM (midnight) & check-out is by 11am.
6. No pets allowed
7. Please lock the deadbolt of the front door every time after exiting
8. Please turn off all lights & appliances when not in use
9. Please throw away any food left in the fridge upon check-out
10. Any damage or missing items will be deducted from the security deposit given to Airbnb upon booking