Located in the historic and culturally-vibrant Geylang district, our home is part of a dynamic, architectural initiative involving a row of 8 restored 1920s-era shophouses on Lorong 24a - designed by 7 different architects in 8 various visually-stunning, spatial experiences!
We have been featured in Intl. media, as well as WSJ and New York Times for amazing Architecture that marries conservation Heritage. I also have four other similar listings to choose from, just click on my profile to view!
Experience the eclectic charm of living in a refashioned and reloved colonial-era walk-up Shophouse! High lofty ceilings, large spacious rooms, Unit 15 is one of 8 iconic, beautifully-conserved heritage Shophouses - home to the vibrant and eclectic Geylang.
Feel free to check out our Facebk page The Lorong 24A Shophouse Series!
**PLEASE NOTE**: this listing is not for the entire shophouse, but for a self-enclosed entire apartment with it's own en suite bathroom, and is one of 5 other private apartments in our Shophouse.
***AS THIS IS AN OLD COLONIAL SHOPHOUSE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT NOISE INSULATION MIGHT NOT BE STRONG, THEREFORE IF YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY LIGHT SLEEPER, THIS LISTING MIGHT NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU***
Disponible para huéspedes
Our apartments are self-contained and there will not be any sharing of space. It comes with:
- Localized Air-Conditioning
- Equipped with Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
- Ensuite Bathroom with Towels and complimentary Shampoo & Shower gel
- High-Pressure Hot Water Shower
- Comfortable Living and Working Area
- Comfortable Sleep Environment and Quality Bedding
- Electric Kettle
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea sachets
- Iron & Ironing Board (in the common ground floor area)
- 40" Smart TV (only Netflix programs)
We also have the following Shared facilities on the ground floor of the Shophouse:
1) Laundry area with Washer, Dryer, Clothes Hanging Stand + Detergent
2) Kitchen with full Cooking Facilities + Sauces/Oils. Guests are allowed complimentary access to this for their own light cooking/food prep. Feel free to use as many utensils and dishes as you like, but please remember to wash them after use and return them to the common area
Atención a los huéspedes
I am not staying in the Shophouse at the moment, but all enquiries are welcome throughout and we'd be happy to help with suggestions on where to go and what to do to fully enjoy this locale and your holiday in Singapore!
Otros aspectos destacables
• When inquiring, please kindly provide a brief description of all persons staying in the apartment/your purpose in Singapore. This will help speed up our booking selection process. ;)
• It would be great if you could read through the detailed information about our space on the listing before inquiring/making a booking request so that you are completely up-to-date on what to expect in our home before confirming:)!
• Please kindly note that apart from the standard items we sometimes stock in our central fridge such as butter, olive oil, mayonnaise, and sauces - the rest of the food and drink items belong to our other staying guests and are therefore not for general consumption.
As we are relatively new, we hope that you will bear with us as we strive to fine tune how to make your stay an even better one! :D
- Please kindly note that this listing is not for the entire shophouse, but for a self-enclosed entire apartment with it's own en-suite bathroom, and is one of 4 other private apartments in our Shophouse.
- Parties/Events/Photoshoots are not part of this booking usage and has a separate commercial rate
- Minimum noise levels outside the apartments past 9pm so as not to disturb other guests
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house!
- If you use the kitchen or if you have any trash, we would appreciate it if you can clean up after yourselves and place them in the bin right outside the house before you leave :)
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a loss fee of $20/individual key
- Please do not invite extra guests that are not included in our booking arrangement, as this shophouse is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests - Thank You! :)
Durante el período del 20 de Diciembre de 2017 - 02 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
I love exploring the planet, learning different cultures and discovering new places. I gave up my finance career in 2015 to pursue a lifelong dream: to travel the world full time. To support myself, I rent out my apartment on Airbnb. It's been a great experience, from the countless varieties of street food and plentiful late night philosophical discussions with other travelers.
I enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world and I look forward to connecting with you as a host or traveler. I will do my best to make stay as comfortable as possible or being a good guest, depending on my role.