You're going to love the views, vibes, and spaciousness.. One of the closest houses to the jacuzzi and pool, and a very short walk to the private beach.. Perfect for surf trips or to just hang out with friends and family. The big open living room is upstairs which gives you an amazing view from right where you hang out. Open the sliding glass door and your living room gets even bigger with our spacious balcony patio with amazing panoramic views. Famous community that is fun and safe!
Casa Contenta has a spacious open living room with a huge balcony and an ocean view. There is really close access to the pool and jacuzzi area and a short walk to the private surf beach, and we have a surfboard rack right in the carport to park and lock your board up.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire house, jacuzzi, pool, and private beach.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will give you my personal cell phone number and be on call throughout your stay. If you have any sorts of issues I have a very helpful maid and handyman that live nearby.
Otros aspectos destacables
From May to September there is a 3 night minimum on weekends (if your stay includes Friday or Saturday).
- 3 night minimum for summer weekends and Holidays.
- Las Gaviotas has it's own set of rules including 2 vehicles per house.
-The security guards can be strict on enforcing rules and giving fines so please read the following.
Las Gaviotas HOA Rules and Regulations:
1. Noise: Quiet Time 10pm – 8am. Nuisance noise levels are prohibited.
2. Home Occupancy: Two persons per legal bedroom.
3. Speed Limit: 8 miles per hour.
4. Vehicles & Parking: All vehicles must have a “Vehicle Permit” on windshield. Two vehicles per home. Excess vehicles park outside complex. Motor homes, campers, trailers and buses not permitted. Motor cycles used between home and gate only. Vehicles impeding traffic will be towed.
5. Visual Nuisance: Laundry, wetsuits & towels hanging on railings and parapets is prohibited.
6. Public Behavior: Disorderly conduct, public nudity, illegal drug use, bribery are prohibited. Law enforcement will be called.
7. Misconduct: Physically threatening a person is prohibited. Law enforcement will be called.
8. Glass Containers: Prohibited outside of homes in Common Areas.
9. Fireworks: No fireworks or exploding devices allowed at any time.
10. Animals: Renters, guests and visitors cannot have pets in the complex.
11. Fire Pits: To be attended at all times. No roof top fire pits allowed.
12. Pool: Hours 8am to Midnight. No wetsuits. Diapered children prohibited in pool. Children under 13 years must have adult supervision. Posted rules apply.
13. Spa: Hours 8am to Midnight. No wetsuits. No children under 15years. Posted rules apply.
14. Beach: Hours 6am to Midnight. Fires in fire rings only.
15. Children’s Playground and Putting Green: Hours 9am to 6pm. Posted rules apply.
16. Tennis Court: Hours 8am to 10pm. Tennis only. Tennis footwear required. Posted rules apply.
17. Streets and Walkways: Skates, skateboards, rollerblades prohibited. Bicycles & golf carts are restricted to streets only.
18. Umbrellas: Blocking forward ocean views is prohibited.
19. Flags/Banners Displays: Prohibited.
20. Members Facilities Only: Library, computer room and Gym. Minors must be accompanied by Owners.
21. Soliciting/Vendors: Written approval from Administrator required.
22. Visitors: Hours 8am to 10pm. Identification document required by security. Form#104 Revised 12/16/13 Las Gaviotas HOA Fines The Rules of Las Gaviotas are a matter of common sense & safety. Violations will result in fines being assessed to the homeowner. Repeated or serious violations may result in Mexican Law Enforcement being called and removal from Las Gaviotas. Las Gaviotas Security Guards have the power to arrest. These rules apply to both Homeowners and Guests in the community. Rules are strictly enforced at all times.
Excessive Noise $100.00
2. Over Occupancy $25.00 /Person/Day
3. Speed Limit $100.00
4. Vehicles & Parking $100.00
5. Visual Nuisance $100.00
6. Public Behavior $100.00
7. Misconduct $500.00
8. Glass Containers $100.00
9. Fireworks $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Animals $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Fire Pits $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Pool $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Spa $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Beach $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Children’s Park $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)nis Court $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Streets and Walkways $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)brellas $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Flags & Banners $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Member Facilities $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Soliciting & Vendors $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Visitors Staying Beyond Set Hours $100.00
Este anfitrión tiene 40 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a general contractor. I like to build and create things out of recycled materials especially reclaimed wood. I love recording music. I love my two pugs. My wife and I love to travel and stay at beautiful guest houses and boutique hostels all over. We are very respectful and clean where we stay. So far our favorite places include Italy, Chiapas, Tulum, Oaxaca, Maui, and Portland :)