Our carriage house is in the heart of historic district. Steps to Forsyth park. Close to restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business (URL HIDDEN) may also sit on the porch over looking the courtyard and enjoy the beautiful garden, making it perfect for a quiet getaway in historic Savannah. Washer/Dryer are also available.
P.S. Courtyard will be shard if we have guest who booked for garden home
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND HELP ENSURE OTHERS CAN ENJOY BY FOLLOWING THESE PROCEDURES:
* Please treat this house as if you were a guest in someone's home.
* Trash is to be placed in the dumpster, which is located on the back of house.
* You cannot run the air conditioning and keep the doors open. It will cause the air conditioner to seize up from the high humidity.
* HAVE ALL DISHES WASHED AND PUT AWAY.
*LEAVE THE REFRIGERATOR EMPTY AND LEAVE NO FOOD ITEMS IN UNIT.
* EMPTY ALL WASTEBASKETS AND GARBAGE CANS AND TAKE TO DUMPSTER.
* PLACE SOILED LINENS AND USED TOWELS IN MASTER BATHTUB. DO NOT LEAVE WET TOWELS ON FLOORS.
* CLEANERS ARE ON A LIMITED TIME SCHEDULE. DEPARTURE DELAYS OR EXCESS CLEANING MAY CAUSE CHARGES TO YOU.
* KEEP ALL REMOTES IN ORIGINAL PLACES. $200 FEES WILL BE CHARGED FOR MISSING EACH REMOTE.
*HAVE ALL LIGHTS AND CEILING FANS TURNED OFF.
Este anfitrión tiene 50 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones