Our place was built in 2008 and is located in east Austin two blocks from the hike and bike trail of Lady Bird Lake. We are an easy walking distance to both East 6th St and Rainey St.
You’ll love our place because of its invitingly private setting with easy access to all of Austin's amenities, festivals, events and fun!
Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This 1200 sq.ft Craftsman style house was built in 2008. It features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths along with a full kitchen and a charming living room. The house boasts of vaulted ceilings, custom wood trim accents, stained concrete floors, bamboo flooring, and private outdoor seating.
The 2 bedroom house will accommodate up to four people comfortably.
2 well-appointed bedrooms:
Master suite with closet, queen-size pillow-top bed, and en-suite bathroom.
Guest room with queen-size pillow-top bed and hallway bathroom.
2 full bathrooms feature bath towels, soap and hairdryers. Emergency travel size shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush are also available.
Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, filtered water, gas four-burner stove, microwave, coffee maker, and eat-in bar.
• Front loading washer and dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Quiet 2nd floor patio
• Private backyard with outdoor seating
• Complementary Hi-speed wifi
• Complementary flat screen TV with DirectTV satellite.
• Complementary tea and coffee
This home is perfect for Austin visitors, event-goers, or business travelers. We are close to everything: Downtown, the Capital, airport, Austin City Limits, SXSW, F1, Barton Springs, South Congress, etc. - they are all ~ 10-15 minutes away!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire house and with a single parking space in the driveway or free street parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are living in the front house, and are happy to give you as much privacy or interaction as you prefer during your stay. We enjoy meeting our guests and sharing recommendations so don't hesitate to ask. We work normal business hours but we are available via text or email if any urgent issues come up. Tonya will be the primary POC and Jesse the secondary POC.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that this is a 2-story house and is unfortunately not handicap accessible!
If you are interested in a longer term stay, please contact us!
This listing is operating with a City of Austin STR License:
OL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. Local time CHECK-OUT IS 11 am. local time. NO Early Check-ins without prior arrangement. (Renter may drop luggage early.)
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- The Landlord has the right be on the premises without prior notice. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental. They will abide by the code, “LEAVE THE HOUSE AS YOU FOUND IT”
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum .
- The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
- Tenant agrees that Fireworks, firearms, and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors and windows.
I am a dog mom and rescuer by day and a jewelry hobbiest by night! My greatest loves include my Sweet Love and our 6 small dogs. I live by one golden rule: Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself!