Luxury one bedroom condo in Toronto's hottest area West Queen West, which was listed in Vogue's 09/ 2014 issue as one of " the globe’s hippest neighborhoods". WQW oozes creativity, community and fun with scads of restaurants and cutting-edge galleries. It is walking distance or a streetcar ride to some of Toronto's hottest events such as The International Film Festival, The Roots Festival, Nuit Blanche, The Jazz Festival and hidden local gems such as the South Ossington strip and the Gladstone
This modern and well appointed one bedroom condo has a choice of two twin OR one king size beds in the bedroom and the living room sofa converts to a queen sized bed. I have a luggage stand but the closet is totally empty and available to hand and store your clothing if you prefer. If you have a baby I can set up a pack and play with clean sheets and/or provide childrens toys and books. Babies are most welcome, just let me know so I can set it up nicely as I don't keep childrens items in the unit by default. The kitchen appliances are stainless steel and there is also a balcony with chairs and table. I have set up a nice coffee maker and included coffee, sugars/sweetener and creamer. Cable and the internet are unlimited data so have fun with that. The TV box is also set up with a Netflix account so you can enjoy that additional content as well. I will be close-by to assist you with anything you will need during your stay. I'm only a phone call or email away.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole condo unit is available for you to enjoy.
Atención a los huéspedes
Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to help.
1. Please be respectful of other people and keep television and music volume down. Respect the neighbours
2. Please do not download any illegal or gray area content using the internet. Thank you.
3. No smoking
4. Leave the unit as you found it please
a) Wash your dishes or place them in the dishwasher and start it before leaving please.
b) Please dispose of all garbage before you check out - garbage chute is two doors to the left as you exist the unit.
5. Sometimes we all break things, please do not hide damage, just let me know and we can get it fixed or replaced.
6. Agree to signing basic forms required by the condo bylaws including a simple lease agreement for 30 days. Paperwork will be sent out when booking. AirBnB is accepted in this building for 1 month bookings.