My place is close to beaches, Fenwick and Ocean City, closest to Bethany and Rehoboth, park in town, restaurants, fishing, breweries, and a bowling alley You’ll love my place because of the location. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
Its quiet and quaint close enough to drive to all attractions but far enough away to sleep well. Full kitchen and linens and nice outdoor area. Sunroom and garage for storage of beach essentials.
Dishwasher is currently BROKEN sorry!
Disponible para huéspedes
Everything in the house. Full kitchen. Please be courteous and clean your dish mess! If youre going to a brewery you are welcome to use any of the growlers in the garage as a 'rental growler'
Atención a los huéspedes
I can meet if you wish, otherwise I usually do not.
I send these instructions before hand but here are the particulars-
1. Be respectful of my neighborhood and treat the house like an AirBnB location not a 2 star hotel
2. If you use the kitchen as a weekend long gourmet restaurant, clean it afterwards. I don't care if your kitchen looks like crap, mine does not
3. DO NOT put the a.c. at 50 degrees. Yes, this happens all the time If you are a penguin or completely stupid to how heating/cooling works, don't book my place
4. DO NOT re-arrange furniture, or push my furniture into the walls and make huge holes. If the couch will not recline far enough, MOVE IT FORWARD. DO NOT push it into my wall
5. My house has a washer and dryer. HOWEVER, it is not a laundromat. I'm assuming you dont run 5 loads of laundry a day at your house, so don't do it at mine. I will bill you for detergent, seriously
6. DO NOT leave my windows open and back door unlocked so anyone can come in. YES, this happens. I will give you 0 stars on everything, don't care.