Our holiday house is close to St Georges Basin boat ramp (100m), Greville Corner Store & Cafe (300m), Palm Beach (400m), Basin Walk (500m), & is 10 mins from Hyams Beach, Vincentia, and Jervis Bay National Park.
It's perfect for up to 6 adults (4 is best), 6 kids plus an infant (yes, that's 13 in total). It's clean, uncluttered, has a fully equipped kitchen, games, a Wii, kayak, & trampoline.
The Basin is great for fishing, paddling, & windsurfing. Palm Beach is great for kids.
This is our holiday home - we stay here whenever we can get away. We love it!
As outdoors types, we love mountain biking through the national parks nearby, kayaking and windsurfing on the Basin and Bay, and jogging along the Basin Walk. Our less sporty friends enjoy golf, lazing at the beach, boating, fishing, 4WDing, and *relaxing*.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a key safe next to the front door. We'll give you the code with your booking.
Atención a los huéspedes
If there are any issues please call. We'll do our best to solve problems by contacting a local.
Otros aspectos destacables
- There's a hammock on the activities cupboard that ties to ropes on the front deck - best to use a bowline knot.
- We often use the smaller kitchen table as a puzzle board. Feel free to complete it or pack it up. If you start another, there’s no need to pack it away - the next visitor will be happy to finish it.
- There’s a bunch of puzzles, games & activities to choose from in the open cupboard next to the lounge.
- Please raise small items if 0-3 year olds are in the house - especially bucket of marbles.
- The gym equipment (kettlebells, hand weights, skipping rope, mitts and pads, and more) should only be used by experienced gym-goers at their own risk.
- The gym equipment includes free weights including kettlebells. It is very easy to break things and hurt yourself so do not use them if you don't know what you're doing. Use at own risk.
- DVDs & 3D glasses are in the couch cupboards – please return them to their cases to avoid scratches
- The BBQ shelf won’t hold your weight – even if you're Keira Knightley
- 150kg weight limit on the trampoline
- Turn off heaters, electric blanket and fridge on check-out
- Leave kitchen cupboards and fridge open on check-out to prevent mustiness