My place is close to Purgatory Ski Resort nestled within the San Juan Mountains, and it is 17 miles north of Durango itself. You’ll love the views, the outdoors space, and the elegant ambiance. The accomodation is great for couples, solo adventurers, business folks, and families up to 6. Kids must be 8. I particularly think it is a wonderful spot for a honeymoon or anniversary celebration!
The condo has been updated with granite countertops in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances.
- Children must be 8 years old; Adults must be 22 years old or older. The Tamarron Resort will charge you a $25/night facility fee. This must be paid upon arrival and check-in at the Tamarron Lodge. The maximum overnight occupancy is 6 persons. Exceeding this will result in the deposit not being refunded. Check out time is 10 AM and strict.
- Damage deposit is $200, cleaning fee is $185. Taxes are 6.8% for the State of Utah and La Plata County. These will be assessed after your booking via a "Special Request" as set up by airbnb.
- Your damage deposit will be fully refunded after the property is assessed for damages.
- After payment, you will receive an invitation to my Hospitality Information, describing driving instructions, check-in procedures, info about the condo itself, and suggestions of things to do in the Durango area.
- You need to agree to the rental agreement: (URL HIDDEN)
My name is Kathie Allen and I am a family physician still working part-time in Salt Lake City, UT. My husband and co-owner is Craig Fineshriber, a retired Utah Symphony Musician. We both enjoy the performing arts and indulge in the occasional trip to New York for a culture fix. I sing in two singing groups: Mountain Jubilee Chorus, a women's barbershop ensemble, and Darena Womens Balkan Choir, which I direct. I am fairly fluent in French and continue to study it with a private tutor. Fitness is important to me and I enjoy outdoor activities and keeping my garden lush and beautiful. As a host, I am always thinking about details of what makes us happy when we travel. Things like adequate trash recepticles and tissues matter because after staying somewhere for several days, one begins to notice the convenient placement of such things. I have tried to make this condo a combination of comfort and sophistication. You are unlikely to meet me in person because I live in a neighboring State, but I am very responsive to queries, especially through email, and am here to help you settle in and enjoy your Durango visit.