The house has a 180 degree harbour view over Berry's Bay ,out to Sydney city and Darling Harbour.
Ideally located in a quiet, safe street, and 5- 10 minutes walk to both North Sydney and Waverton train stations, which are 2 and 3 stops from City. Ferries and motorway are nearby.
The house is close to Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, NYE fireworks, cafes, supermarkets and shops.
Relax on the balcony or walk along the Harbour foreshore enjoying the views and fabulous parks. The choice is yours!
* Stay in a quiet,safe Harbourside location but only minutes from the CBD
*180 degree sweeping Harbour views over Berrys Bay and across to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour
* Relax and watch all the ferries, sailing boats, cruise ships and city skyline,
*Watch Darling Harbour fireworks from the balcony
*Walk 10 mins to Harbour Bridge and watch the spectacular NYE fireworks
* Metres to the Harbour foreshore, for walks along the Harbour to Luna Park, Harbour Bridge, parks and protected Ball's Head
*Close to parks, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and shops
* 5-10 min walk to trains; 2-3 stops from city
* Modern home with large living spaces
* Outdoor balcony with stunning Harbour and cityscape views
* Separate TV/ Entertainment room with large digital TV and DVD
* Separate sound system for CD's
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave
*3 large bedrooms all with Queen size beds
*2 Bathrooms, one with spa bath
*Free high speed Wifi
*Ducted airconditioning in living areas
* Garage ( if requested) or free parking on street
Disponible para huéspedes
Superb location close to many Sydney attractions;
- 10 mins walk to Harbour Bridge, Luna Park
- 10 mins walk to spectacular NYE fireworks
- 10 mins to City , Opera House, the Rocks and Darling Harbour by train
( run every 6 minutes during weekdays)
- 10-15 mins to local ferries to travel up and down the Harbour to Manly, Homebush Olympic Park or Parramatta
Getting here from the airport is easy via train direct from Airport to Wynyard and change for the2 stops to North Sydney or 3 stops to Waverton. Then a 5-10 minute walk to our house
Atención a los huéspedes
We try to welcome and orientate our guests on arrival at the house and provide support for an easy and comfortable stay. We do leave the property for the full use of our guests.
Our house is immaculate and we expect guests to leave the house in the condition that they find it on arrival.
We expect guests to respect the neighbours, limiting noise and behaving appropriately.
My wife and I are retired (ex Accountant and Teacher). At this moment in life we have neither parents, dogs nor grandchildren. Sounds like a great time for some serious travel!
While we are away, we are listing our Sydney Harbourside house at certain times of the year. We love living so close to the harbour and city and hope our guests enjoy staying here as much as we do.