See separate listings for individual rooms
Within a mile of Kingston Train Station, URI Campus, the Great Swamp, Taylor’s Canoe Landing, Schneider Electric, West Kingston Park, and the South County (O’Neil) Bike Path.
10 min. to nearby SK beaches, MOB & O-Mist. Also beaches, dining, shopping in Newport, Narragansett, Westerly, Charlestown, and Jamestown, Block Island Ferry - ALL within 15 miles!
AMTRAK Trains connect daily to Providence & T.F. Green Airport, Boston, NYC, Philly, & DC
This 1860's farmhouse has a spacious living area with an open living room & dining room (can be separated by closing pocket doors). Newly remodeled eat-in kitchen, an enclosed farmer's porch, two outdoor decks, and a large yard. Plenty of off street parking.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is 1 bedroom on the first floor, and a sofa bed in the living room. There is a full bath, with shower, on this level. The second floor has a master suite, including a full bath with shower. Three other bedrooms share the main bathroom, with a tub/shower. In addition to the beds listed, each bedroom has a closet or armoire, a bedside table, a dresser, a desk or work surface, and a chair.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will generally be available in person to greet arriving guests, or else will make other arrangements with you prior to your arrival. You will be able to contact us by phone or text during your stay. If you are staying for an extended period, there will be a weekly cleaning service for the common areas of the house (including the private master bath). Guests are responsible for keeping their bedrooms tidy & laundering their linens during their stay. We are glad to provide information on local events, restaurants, and other points of interest.
Otros aspectos destacables
This property also has listings for individual rooms. In order to remain visible to requests from larger groups, we may choose to let the entire house remain listed during periods when we have reservations for 1 or more rooms. If you inquire about dates when any portion of the house may be unavailable, we will let you know about that in our initial reply to you.
EVENTS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED. Events, such as: a team-building retreat, a multi-generational family reunion, a birding club trip, or a botany seminar, may be arranged by prior agreement. Never more than the maximum number of guests shown on the listing allowed overnight. Keg parties are not OK.
The 10 Basic, Common Sense rules to prevent confusion:
1.The term Guest shall apply to all members of the party accompanying the primary guest on any confirmed reservation. The primary guest shall be responsible for the actions of all members of their party. Guest shall maintain the premises in a good condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. They shall leave the premises in the condition it was in at move in (with the exception of general cleaning). Locks shall not be changed, altered, or replaced, nor shall new locks be added. Guest shall act in a manner so as to avoid damage to the well and septic system. They will pay for maintenance, replacement, repairs, and expenses beyond normal cleaning, should the premises be left in a lesser condition. They agree that the Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if damage occurs to the premises or its furnishings.
2. Guests are cautioned not to leave trash outside for extended periods, because it attracts animals. Large trash barrels are behind the shed in the yard. Curbside trash pick-up is normally scheduled on Friday morning. 3.No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
4.Guests shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7 am. During this time, indoor & outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Only registered guests are allowed in the house, at all times.
5. No smoking, or burning candles, are permitted.
6. We are located adjacent to a large State Wildlife Management Area, where hunting is allowed. During hunting season, it is required that users of the area wear orange. We have vests for our guests to use. Hunting is not permitted on, or adjacent to, our property.
7. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws. All firearms must be kept locked at all times on the property.
8. Only legally registered vehicles may be brought onto the property, and there is no vehicle maintenance or washing permitted on the property. The use of ATV’s, and other off road vehicles, is prohibited in the Management Area, and on the property.
9. No Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall be stored and/or used on or around the property.
10. Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. They expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests.
Este anfitrión tiene 105 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones