PROMO Belgrade flat is high ceiling apartment with plenty of natural light. It consists of big hallway with foldable sofa bed, two connecting living rooms with two foldable sofa beds, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. It is located in the city center, very close to rivers, nightlife, public transport, family-friendly activities. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
High ceiling apartment with plenty of natural light. It consists of big hallway with foldable sofa bed, two connecting living rooms with two foldable sofa beds, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. It comfortably fits 2 persons. It is located in the city center, really close to the rivers, the main train and bus station, the public transport... You’ll love it because of the great location in the real downtown…
Disponible para huéspedes
Nobody will be present in apartment during your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
Apartment is all yours. We don't live in it. We communicate and interact with guests during stay only if they want and need to. You will have all the privacy in apartment that you wish for.
- Neighbors – Do not disturb those in neighboring apartments. They are young, old, small, big, sleepy, hello or no on the stairs etc… like in other buildings all around the world.
- Facilities - Upon departing or leaving the house, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the rooms and its facilities. Shut and lock the door and windows and turn of the AC.
- Kids - For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the apartment or building.
- Property - Please take good care of the apartment’s property. Smoking is not allowed in apartment, but you can smoke on the terrace.
- Building – Building is very clean and has a 24 hour camera surveillance, we are trying so hard to keep it like that. Smoking is not allowed inside the building and stairs.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a best friends living and working in Belgrade. We love to
travel and being on the road, exploring new places and sceneries.
Minja is journalist, working on different projects as communication and PR coordinator. Bojan is an economist, he loves music and enjoys playing mouth
harmonica with his band.
We are happy to help you around Belgrade and point you to the right direction depending on your needs and expectation. Enjoy Belgrade!