Stay in a great artist's designed apartment! Enjoy one of the best locations in NYC -- East 60's and Park ave. Steps to Central Park, Museum Mile, Time's Square, Theater District, Bloomingdale's and many Subways to everywhere less than a block from our door. Great for couples traveling, solo adventurer, business travelers and lovers of the city and arts.
Our space has recently been renovated with high ceilings. I am an interior designer and responsible for the apartments polished look. The details in our home compliments the tree lined street and modern art lovers taste. It's a space you will be sure to enjoy.
Comfort and style!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests access the entire apt.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available by phone anytime is needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our building is in one of the best locations in all of NYC. Prime upper east (URL HIDDEN) on a block with many townhouses and brownstones with easy access to all things to do at your door-step. Please note - It is a 4 flight walk-up. This is authentic NYC living!
Basic rules : )
1) Enjoy yourself & make great memories.
2) please be considerate of other residents.
3) keep noise down during late hours.
4) Take of your shoes and wear a slippers if you have them: )
5) No smoke inside or hallway.If you need to smoke- smoke outside while enjoying the tree line street : )
6) No pets. We do Love them thought.
7) No visitors. No parties. No extra guests.
8) Feel free to Enjoy the Art , Art books and objects. We are artists and art curators & collectors.
If you love something and desire to have as a souvenir of your stay , let us know and we will be happy to provide a price list for you.
9) If you break something or damage something there's no need to hide it. Please let us know, we will work it out ... It happens.
10) check in after 4 pm -flexible.
Check out 11am.
11) Do not leave left over food or dirty dishes over night or when leaving. It can easily attract bugs or mice in to the apt.
12) Pease no shoes in the house.
We are artists who love the arts and engaged in the art scene in the city. We speak Portuguese, Spanish and English. A bit of Italian and French. We travel a lot and we would love to share our home with you. We just started hosting Air B n B and we are excited to see how it goes!