A home in the heart of Historic Lisbon. Inside of St. Jorge Castle walls, where we feel the city pulsing, at the same time the contrast of the quiet life that we have in the Castle streets. Here the neighbors know each others, and change the good morning and good afternoon when pass by. A a blend of tradition and modernity. A place that you will never forget, and where you definitely won't want to leave!
Our Home is a Legal Home - Registered in Portugal Tourism - 33134/AL
As Amália Rodrigues Fado – “A Portuguese House”
Four whitewashed walls,
a taste of Rosemary,
a bunch of gold grapes,
two roses in a garden,
a St. Joseph of tile,
the sun of spring.
a promise of kisses ...
two arms waiting for me…
Is a Portuguese House, for sure.
A cosy House open to the street where life is buzzing on the sidewalk of the Castle. The ideal place for who wants to meet, explore and live.
A Portuguese House for sure, with high ceiling living room where you can relax, join friends or family for a meal, accommodate 2 friends or family, or just open the window, relax and hear the buzz of people in the streets.
And as a good Portuguese, we couldn't leave out the gastronomy! A practical and equipped kitchen so you can experience typical Portuguese recipes. Good appetite!
A cosy bedroom that transports us to ancient times where the conversation seats from the windows holds our look and leave us wondering how many romances and talks have started here!
And for our guests refresh and relax after a day exploring the charms of Lisbon, nothing better than a bathtube full of water! A complete bathroom with everything you need to relax and feel at home.
And this is our Maria Castle Home! We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole home is available to you. We want you to live and feel as if you really live here in Lisbon!
Atención a los huéspedes
Whenever you need we are here for you. To explain the best places to visit or walk, tours you'd like to do, advise the most typical restaurants, or just to chat and exchange experiences. And of course in any emergency you have (which we hope you don´t have!). We are always available, just call us!
Otros aspectos destacables
- 3pm – 8pm – before 3pm only if i tis possible
- Late check in – 8pm – 8am – extra fee will be charged – 50€
- 8am-11am – after 11am only if i tis possible
- Early Check out – 12am-8am – extra fee will be charged – 50€
- Extra Cleaning can be requested at an additional cost.
- Extra cleaning fee will be applied for stays up to 7 nights. – 62€
Baby / Child
- Cot and high chair for infants and toddlers can be provided - extra charge 5 € night
- Babysitting - can be provided at extra cost.
Transfers and Tours
- Transfer Airport / house / Airport – 30€ (each trip) – betwen the timings of normal check in/out. Max. 4 pax.
- Tours Cascais/Sintra/Lisbon - with or without guide - Can be arranged with extra cost.
Services that we can provide - Extra costs apply.
- Car rental
- Book a restaurant
- Catering services
- Hire a car or a driver
- Surf lessons
- Diving lessons
Just let us know what you want to do and we can arrange the best ways for you to do it.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Security deposit - 150€
- Extra cleaning fee of €62 applied for stays up to 7 nights.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número