Inn Kosov Zfat is nestled below the historic Kosov Beit Knesset. It's in the very center of the Old City in Kikar Kosov, opposite the Ari Shul and just steps from the art galleries, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. It offers private, dormitory style accommodations in a classic Zfat environment, with arches and stone work.
My place is good for solo adventurers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The apartment has three sleeping areas and a large salon in a domed room with plenty of light. The dining area is equipped with a table and chairs. On one side of the Salon, an arched nook has two beds. A second bedroom includes 5 beds, including some bunk beds, and an enclosed room with its own private entrance has two beds and an en suite bathroom.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire apartment. Two separate entrances.
Atención a los huéspedes
Property manager lives nearby and is available by telephone.
Otros aspectos destacables
Shomer Shabbos facility. Families welcome. Please no mixed groups of singles. (Boys only or Girls only).
Kitchenette includes refrigerator, Shabbat plata, hot water urn, portable single burner hot plate for heating/warming food. Shabbas supplies include: Kiddush cup, candles, challah cutting board, besamim and havdalah candle.
Large, industrial sink and water is just outside the apartment door.
Guests must supply their own paper goods and cutlery.
- Inn Kosov Zfat is a shomer Shabbos facility. Please respect the sanctity of the area by dressing and behaving appropriately. Mixed genders, when unmarried and unrelated, are not allowed.
- You will be charged an extra 150 NIS per night for each additional bed used. Dirty linens and towels count as a used bed.
- Check-in is after 3 p.m. and at two hours before Shabbat.
- Weekday check-in is before 9 p.m.
- Late check-in is available for 100 NIS per hour or part thereof.
- Check-out is before 11 a.m. or one hour after Shabbat.
- A key deposit of 200 NIS is required. The deposit will be returned upon receipt of keys at the end of your stay.
- Please remove garbage to nearby dumpster at the end of Alkabetz Street.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones