Minimum rent 31 days!
Located in North of Irvine, this exclusive community is home to 6 parks, 5 swimming pools, 3 tot lots, 1 full basketball court, 2 half courts and 3 tennis courts. It offers amenities such as grilling areas, Eucalyptus-tree-lined green belts, picnic areas and children’s playgrounds.
** All about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours drive to Hollywood, Universal Studio, Getty Center, San Diego Zoo and Seaworld.
We are located in a guard-gated community called Northpark: Your name has been registered as a temporary guest, please provide the guard at the gate with your name and our address. You will be provided with a pass for the duration of your stay. Should your party arrive in multiple cars, please provide me with the names of the other drivers and I will add them to the guest list.
Check in: 4 PM. A valid ID (driver’s license or passport) is required at check in.
Check out: 11 AM
• Parking inside the garage for two vehicles is provided. Street parking is not available.
• Cooking: please refrain from cooking strong-smelling food such as curry and kimchee. Even with the windows open, food smell will linger for a long time. The owner of the property is sensitive to strong smells and specifically requests that guests avoid strong-smell food.
• This house privately owned; we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom you invite to use the premises.
• Trash: Please separate recyclables from trash and dispose of them at the designated bins located inside the garage. Trash day is Tuesday, please take the bins out to the curb on Monday night. It is your responsibility to return the trash bins inside the garage within 12 hours of pickup. There will be a fine of $50 for leaving the bins out.
• Our home is a smoke-free, please smoke away from the property only. This includes no smoking inside condominium, on balcony, inside garage and near property entrance. The first penalty is $500. Repeated smoking violations will lead to eviction, without refund. And additional charges for replacement/cleaning of carpet, furniture, curtains, and other smoke-damaged properties will apply. There will be periodic unannounced inspections of the property to ensure there is no smoking at property.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please put furniture back on their original spots.
• Pets are regretfully NOT allowed.
• Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
• Please be mindful of our neighbors. Please refrain from creating noise or disturbances likely to annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance shall be grounds for termination of this agreement. Quiet hour starts at 10:00PM.
• Maximum occupancy: The total people staying at our property shall not exceed the agreed number of adults and children. This includes reside, occupy and/or sleep on the premises at all times. A violation will cause you to immediately vacate the premises and forfeit ALL deposits and rental fees.
• CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice prior to check-in date is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to check-in date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the check-in date, forfeit the full advance payment (minus the security deposit). Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposits.
• Right to inspection: We reserve the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should you violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately.
• You agree to vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
• Security deposit is fully refundable within (7) business days of departure, provided the following provisions have been met:
a. You shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
b. You shall leave the premises in a ready-to-rent condition at the expiration of this rental agreement -- defined as being immediately habitable by the next guests. You shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. You agree that we shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if you cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
c. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
d. All debris, rubbish and discards are disposed of in the trash bins. Otherwise there will be a fee of $50 deducted from your security deposit.
• On the day of departure, please:
Place soiled dishes in the dishwasher and run the first load.
Start a load of laundry prior to leaving. Additional used towels/linen that will not fit in the initial load are to be left by laundry machine.
Turn off all lights.
Turn off thermostat.
Dispose of all waste materials in the trash/recycle bins.
• Courtesy consumables: We provide cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and consumable items commonly used by our family. Shampoo, soap, dish and laundry detergents and similar consumables are to be provided by you. If consumables are present when you arrive, you are welcome to use them.
• Insurance: You expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the owners may maintain on the property does not cover your personal property, and that you should purchase your own insurance and if such coverage is desired.
• This Agreement is for transient occupancy of the property, and you do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
• There shall be no refunds of rents and/or cleaning fees due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work or personal emergencies, or other commitments.
• You shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, filming, videotaping, photography, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc., shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rental fees or deposits.
• Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the owners. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
• High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
• Air conditioning shall be set at no lower than 75 degrees and heater shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be "Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heater or air conditioning is in operation. If, door and window are not closed, you shall be charged an overage fee for excessive use.
• We suggest you bring your own beach towels. Please refrain from taking towels or linens away from the property.
• You agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the owners while enforcing this agreement.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
We are a family from California, with children attending Creighton University. Now that our daughter has graduated and our son no longer needing so much space, we decided to turn this property into a vacation rental.