"the white box", my place is a historic bungalow in the heart of montrose. you’ll love the walking distance to nightlife, top notch restaurants, etc etc, the unique sensibility/history of the whole area really! my house is about 1000sqft, has its own front yard, back yard, and driveway. it's a simple kind of place ... clean and reliable. i love my little old house and i really do live here when you don't. primarily intended for solo travelers, or older couples. No smoking, No kids, No pets.
- no smoking, no kids, and no pets in the house under any circumstance. this listing is really ideal for solo travelers or older couples, and the house is not equipped with amenities for any more than 3 people.
- please be especially mindful of the wooden floors. they are original. scratches will be viewed VERY unkindly. please don't wear shoes around the house or move furniture if you really don't have to.
- if you bring your own bicycle, please lock it to the chain link fence around the backyard. i recommend using the far side of the backyard to keep it out of sight. please be respectful not to bring it in the house.
- i have the thermostat locked to 71F, and the fan is set to "auto". it either turns to hot, cold, or off, please do not try to tamper with the setting switches.
- these are original box frame windows that have been painted shut, so don't try to open them.
- although they are locked, please stay out of the tool shed, the humidors and the filing cabinet, those are private.
- IMPLICIT CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT - by booking this property you agree to maintain strict confidentiality regarding the nature of our transaction, the nature of this business relationship, and everything on this premises. you will refuse all questions, and you will not claim anything in my name, you will not sign anything in my name, and you will not divulge any information regarding this property or our business agreement to anyone, for any reason, at any time before, after, or during your stay. injuries sustained from a breach of this confidentiality will result in a claim against your deposit and a negative customer review. if i get any mail that has to be signed for, just refuse it. if they leave anything, just put it to the side and don't open it. if anyone asks you about me, tell them you don't know me and send them away.
- FOR YOUR SAFETY - in this country agents of the state still need a warrant to enter anybody's premises if they are not in "hot pursuit". if anybody you do not know asks for entry into the premises, you have every right to refuse them entry if they do not have a warrant for search, seizure, or arrest.
I live and work right out of my little historic bungalow in the heart of the Montrose here in Houston TX. So I guess that means the one thing I cannot live without is internet. Not a bad little life. That's about it!
As far as my life goes, I spend a lot of time enjoying fitness, enjoying the local restaurants, and enjoying techno nightclubs when I can. I live to travel, and I travel as much as I can. I don't consider them vacations, I consider them adventures! :-)