Terrace Lodge is a superbly appointed 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom new home located in an elevated sunny position above Lake Hayes. Just a short drive to both Queenstown and Arrowtown this expansive home will offer guests a truly memorable stay in a stunning location.
Cleverly designed for entertaining, Terrace Lodge has a large kitchen with additional scullery and extensive entertaining and dining areas both indoor and out. The large outdoor area features an open fire where guests can sit and enjoy the long summer evenings after a soak in the spa pool.
Each beautifully furnished bedroom will offer visitors a lovely view and all day sunshine. Two of the rooms feature luxurious ensuite bathrooms with baths for guests to relax and enjoy in.
Both the large living area and separate media room will mean groups can spread out and enjoy the various areas on offer throughout the home.
The stunning views of the surrounding mountains and Lake Hayes below all add to the peaceful setting of this beautifully furnished home.
Bed configuration options:
Bdrm 1: King + ensuite
Bdrm 2: King + ensuite
Bdrm 3: King
Bdrm 4: King or 2 x Single Beds
Disponible para huéspedes
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
There is an off-site property manager available to answer any queries regarding this property.
Otros aspectos destacables
Minimum stay 5 nights all year round.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.