Beautiful, updated 1917 home great for alums/parents/visitors/ prospective Bobcats. Hardwoods, antique rugs, art/antiques, new kitchen, chill front porch, 3rd-floor zen studio. Quiet neighborhood, 5-min walk to uptown, 5-min drive to shopping, near bike path.
Queen bed - master BR
Double bed - 2nd BR
Twin bed - 3rd BR
Double good-quality futon + double air mattress - 3rd-floor studio
Contact me w/ requests – happy to work w/ you – or for more about me! My profile photo is for privacy.
We've received really nice compliments on the house location, exterior, interior design, and general spaces. The large front porch is like a room of its own. Everything has been rehabbed or refinished and is clean and well maintained. Finishing touches are to come this fall on the new kitchen. We hope you'll love it!
Disponible para huéspedes
The house is yours except for some dressers/cabinets marked private, and a couple doors (like the basement!). Our two cats stay down there, which I access via a separate entrance so as not to bother you. I may be in town, staying at a private space that's attached, and therefore close by for anything you need; or I might be away.
Atención a los huéspedes
You can always call or text during reasonable hours with questions or requests!
- Check in is flexible, to be arranged for preferably late afternoon or after; check out is by 11 a.m. Feel free to make requests, and I’ll do what I can.
- We’ve put love, soul, and elbow grease into our home and ask that you treat it as you would your own.
- This is an older home with character and quirks like squeaky floors and a sticky doorknob or two – as well as carefully rehabbed features like beautiful countertops and the kitchen sink. If that’s not your thing, this isn’t the house for you. The house is meant to be lived in, but use common sense with what you put in the toilet or down the disposal, or how you treat the floors, rugs, and surfaces you use. Clean up after your own messes. Ask for additional cleaning supplies; I’d rather help with a spill than find out later.
- We do it “Hawaiian” style – please always leave shoes at the door. During cold months, I'll provide freshly laundered slippers or slipper socks.
- This is a family home, not a party house. The city of Athens has a noise ordinance from 10 p.m.-7 a.m. on Sunday-Friday, and from 12 a.m.-7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday for anything that can be heard 50 feet from the house, including the porch.
- Please, no smoking inside, and if you do so outside, please clean up cigarette butts safely.
- No unregistered guests unless agreed to. Just let me know!
- Avoid any rooms or areas marked “private.”
- Unless otherwise noted, personal products/items in fridge and pantry are off limits.
- Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher before you go.
- No pets.
- Full/double air mattress available; please request at least 48 hours in advance.
- I may be in town, staying at a private space attached to the house, and therefore close by for anything you need; or I might be away. Two cats stay in the basement behind closed doors, which I access via a separate entrance.
- Enjoy our home as much as we do, and have fun during your stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Creative mom interested in travel, music, art, good food, the outdoors, and design. We've been to Japan, Italy, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, the UK, and Hawaii together, as well as lots of other spots in the U.S. I keep an organized, clean and tidy house with a beautiful aesthetic, and I try to be the kind of host, and guest, I'd like to have. I want to present a beautiful, clean, inviting and relaxing space, and be present for questions or tips that make a stay. And I want to be respectful of a home and how it's run -- cleaning up after myself, and enjoying and appreciating the neighborhood and surroundings. I really enjoy getting to know my guests and putting my heart into welcoming them, and my hosts have been awesome!