This private and secluded 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom stylish warehouse is situated in an iconic heritage listed pharmacist laboratory. Positioned adjacent to Smith Street, with Brunswick Street and Gertrude Street only a short stroll away. You will be entering a Foodie's Paradise, staying amongst some of the best restaurants and cafe's that Melbourne has to offer!
This space is perfect for couples, business travellers and families (with kids). A secure car park in a garage is also included.
This two bedroom / two bathroom Collingwood warehouse is unique and spectacularly located. A one minute walk and you will be standing in the centre of Smith Street.
The downstairs bedroom has bifold doors which can be closed for privacy however the upstairs loft bedroom is open to the property and does not have doors. Each bedroom has its own ensuite including separate showers.
* Beautifully secluded courtyard with gorgeous tropical plants
* Heating / air-conditioning that warms the entire property in winter and cools it in summer
* Washer & dryer
* Linen & towels provided
* 4K Hisense television
* Full size kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils.
* 2 separate ensuite bathrooms
* Coles Supermarket is located 100m from this property
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire property will be available to you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are able to interact as much or as little as you need. We are available for any question or issue you may have for the duration of your stay.
- No guests or visitors without prior approval
- Please be respectful of neighbours and minimise all noise between 10pm – 7am
- No parties or gatherings
- No smoking inside OR in the courtyard. Smoking is only allowed outside of this property.
- Please respect this property as if it was your own
Este anfitrión tiene 567 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)