Our house is 4 miles to the beach and 4 miles to downtown St. Petersburg. There is a large kitchen, comfortable beds and the house is great for families that don't want to stay in a hotel. Since we live in the area, we are readily available to answer any questions you may have and are happy to make recommendations for beaches, restaurants, local attractions, etc. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds (*Trundle bed - 160lb per bed maximum*)
Atención a los huéspedes
We will happily provide you with recommendations on restaurants, things to do, beaches, etc. You will have my cell phone number and can call or text anytime, however we like to give our guests their space unless they prefer otherwise!
- 100% SMOKE FREE (minimum $200 fine)
- Maximum capacity: 8 people
- No pets
- No parties
- No fires (Ex. candles, outdoor fires, fireworks, etc.)
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved prior to arrival
- **PLEASE NOTE: The 4th bedroom with two twin beds has a maximum weight limit since it is a trundle bed. The maximum weight per bed is 160 lbs!**
This is our home, please be respectful!
Hi there! I'm originally from North Carolina and moved to the Tampa area in 2015. Since I live in the area, I am readily available to answer any questions you may have and am happy to make recommendations for beaches, restaurants, local attractions, etc. In my free time I go to the beach, attend live music events and travel as much as possible!