I would not stay more than one night here, and even then I would look elsewhere first.
1) The location is great. Even if you are not there for Oktoberfest, there is a great Doner place next door, easy S Bahn access and you can walk to the Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station). There is also metered parking out front for short stays if you can get a spot.
2) The host was very nice, and communication was prompt though we did not communicate much.
3) The apartment was clean and the bed comfortable. The Wifi seemed to be decent as well.
1) There are zero outlets in the room (at least that I could find). If you want to charge anything you have to do so by other means. If you use the outlet outside the room you most likely have to keep the door open.
2) The only light in the room is controlled by a switch OUTSIDE of the bedroom.
3) The door and wall that faces into the apartment is all glass. There are blinds and the glass not covered by the blinds is mostly frosted, but it is not 100% private and closed off. Additionally, if ANY light in the main room or kitchen turn on, your room lights up.
3) The wall that faces an interior courtyard is also glass, with blinds. With all the glass, this room gets VERY warm. It was stiflingly hot, even with the window open which brings me to
4) The only way to cool down the room is to open your window (which is the size of a door) that opens to a courtyard for the building. For one thing, if you have a light on at night you're on display. For another, there are some tables down below that people like to hang out at when it is warm out and it can be quite noisy. If you're out and about later than they are, not a problem.
5) Post-Shower Mop. I'm sure this isn't terribly uncommon, but the shower design was terrible. You end up needing to mop up the entire bathroom after your shower, and if you don't put a towel under the door you get water going into the entry of the apartment too. I spent more time mopping than I did in the shower. Seems like there could be a better way.
If you sleep like the dead, don't mind somewhat being in a fishbowl, want basics like outlets and light-switches in your room, this is for you. It may be a bit overly critical, but this seemed to be lacking some basic logic for a place you pay to stay at for me to go back.