The apartment really suitable for both families with the kids or young couples! Located in tranquil & peaceful environment just 8-10 min walk (650m) from two beautiful beaches - Surin & BangTao, the apartment features two separate rooms, fully equipped kitchen, folding sofa, well designed etc. There are several bars, restaurants and convenience stores walking distance from the complex.
Feel the comfort of home while being on tropical vacation:
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the kitchenware and equipment;
- All the electric devices: fridge; microwave; kettle; coffee machine; toaster; iron; stove; hair dryer, DVD player etc.
- Washing machine;
- Private balcony;
- Flat screen LCD TV with international cable television;
- Folding sofa (suitable for 2 kids under 10 y.o. or one adult);
- Large King size bed;
- Dining table for 2;
- 2 separate aircons;
- Baby cot (up to 2 y.o.) and high chair on request (free of charge);
Disponible para huéspedes
You will be staying on the fourth floor of a brand new 7-storey building, featuring some outstanding recreational and residential facilities:
- Amazing rooftop infinity pool with the stunning sea and mountain views;
- Air-conditioned indoor gym;
- Restaurant on the rooftop with the amazing views;
- Underground parking area;
- CCTV in all common areas;
- Management office;
- Free shuttle bus available to the beach;
- 24 hour security at the gate;
- Keycard access to the building;
- Free Wifi throughout the building;
Kindly let us know the time of your arrival, so we will meet you at the apartment for check in :)
- If you would like us to pick you up from the airport please let us know, we can arrange it for 800THB;
- Check in time 2 pm - 10 pm and check out time is 8 am - 12 pm;
- However, if its's possible we are quite flexible and happy to give a few hours free of charge, if there is no other guest standing and waiting at the door;
- Night check in or check out between 10 pm and 8 am is only possible if you order our transfer. The night transfer rate is 1,200 baht. Our driver will meet you at the airport with the nameplate and will take you directly to the apartment. He speaks good English thus he will also do the check in or check out procedure for you;
- Electricity and water are included in the price ( but please remember about mindful usage, it’s a minor expense if you don’t run the aircon full power all day and night);
- We love pets but they are not allowed by the condominium rules;
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, please use the balcony;
- We are very easy going people and happy to provide extra care about our guests, feel free to let us know if you have any problems or concerns, we are always happy to help :)
Thank you for reading the rules!
Este anfitrión tiene 633 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We settled down in Thailand back in 2010. As we have 2 sons, Phuket with its highly developed residential infrastructure, turned to be a perfect place for them to get the initial international education and happy colorful childhood. We truly love Phuket, Thailand, Thai people and their culture ,and of course Thai cuisine. It's a great place for people like us, who love travelling and exploring the world.
We take our hosting business seriously. As we manage not only our apartment, but also some, that belong to our friends, who cannot afford staying in Thailand all the time. That's why we are always eager to go the extra mile to make sure our guests are not only satisfied, but happy with our service.
Both me and my husband work in construction / real-estate field. That's why we know the island inside out and are always eager to share our knowledge with our guests. Whether it's a local seafood market, an inexpensive shopping center or a mobile phone repair shop - we are always happy to share our knowledge and send the location if needed.
We are quite easy going, or at least we seem to be easy going to ourselves :D . And we are always online and responsive, so if you need our help or advice just drop us a message via any popular mobile live chat, as we use most of them, either in English, Thai or Russian as we speak all three languages fluently.