Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Newly renovated, private and self-contained bachelor apartment within a house, including a separate and private bathroom with a separate entrance to the unit from the side of the house. Steps away from public transit, and walking distance to grocery stores, shopping, and other restaurants. This unit is located in the north of end or Toronto, off of Bathurst St, between Finch and Steeles.
This unit is part of a larger house, with a separate entrance from the side. It is a newly renovated, private and self-contained bachelor apartment, which also includes a private bathroom. The unit is very bright and spacious with lots of storage and closet space. The main room is large and divided into a bedroom area with a double bed, and the other half of the room contains a dining table for two and a kitchen which includes a fridge, microwave, and a hotplate. The bathroom is located outside of the main room off of the hallway- while the hallway is shared with another tenant, the bathroom is private and belongs to this unit only. There is also a shared laundry room with a washer and dryer in a shared common area (Note: this is only available to those who rent for over 7 days).
The unit is one block away from a main street with public transit, as well as walking distance to grocery stores, shopping, and other restaurants. There is also one parking spot available upon request.
Atención a los huéspedes
Communication is key- I am usually available by phone anytime and can also come by if you need any assistance with the place.
Otros aspectos destacables
I generally ask for check-in to be after 3pm and check-out is by 11am because of my work obligations, but if your needs differ please let me know and I can try to work out an arrangement.
1. Have fun and enjoy your stay! If you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help make your visit more enjoyable, please let me know.
2. No Smoking! If you smoke, please do so outside only and make sure to not let smoke get in the house. Please also dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly.
3. Keep the place clean! Please ensure you leave the place as clean as you found it- all dishes should be washed, garbage should be removed (the bins are outside along the side of the house), and shoes should not be worn indoors (there is a mat in the entrance). Also, no pets are allowed in the unit. If there is any trace of pets, there will be additional cleaning charges.
4. Confirm check-in/check-out details! Once your booking is approved, please be in touch to confirm these details to ensure I can meet you to provide you with your key and any other information you may need.
5. Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed in the unit! Please provide me with the names and contact details for each adult staying in the unit (there should not be more than 2 adults maximum). Also, I do not allow any parties in the unit at any time.
6. Please be respectful of your neighbours. There are additional tenants living in separate units within the house, so please be mindful of noise levels so you do not disturb them.
7. In case of a lost key, additional fees will be charged to replace it.