Located off Highway 68, halfway between Monterey and Salinas, we are close to all of the Peninsula's wonderful offerings, but far enough away to offer natural beauty and scenic solitude. Enjoy touring Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel, and Pebble Beach. Our magnificent home is just 15 to 20 minutes away from these, and a thousand other unforgettable sites and activities in the Central Coast area. This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Our spacious palace stands ready to welcome you and make your vacation experience unforgettable! We are blessed with over 5,200 square feet of living space and wondrous valley views. You will love the quiet natural setting here, and certainly will feel very much at home.
Disponible para huéspedes
1. The private upstairs master suite (including one huge bedroom, one office, two bathrooms with one shower).
2. You may relax in the spacious living room and enjoy television, reading, and leisure activities there. Feel free to use the exercise room equipment, including a treadmill, elliptical stepper, and a weight machine.
3. Our guests also have access to the back and side yards, and the patio and balcony. It is so enjoyable to sit on the patio, watching sunrise, sunset, a family of deer who live nearby, wild turkeys, all kinds of birds and wild lives.
4. Kitchen: Limited access. Guests may use the microwave and the toaster to cook light meals. Please ask the host for permission if you need to use the stove and/or oven.
5. Two FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes will be available for guests who book two nights or more, upon request, on first come first serve basis. The value for the two passes is $100.
6. Free parking in the large space by the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
Both Florence and Jeff love to communicate with our guests, and at the same time, respect their privacy and preferences. We will always be there to help our guests when they need us. We will provide customized services to our guests, trying our best to accommodate their needs.
1. Due to extreme drought condition, we ask all our guests to limit their showers to no more than five minutes.
2. Laundry facilities are available for the guests to use.
3. Kitchen: Guests may use microwave, etc. for light cooking. Please ask for permission in advance if you need to use the stove and/or oven.
4. FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes: Upon request, we will provide two free passes to our guests who book two or more nights with us on first come first serve basis.
5. Free parking in the big space by the house. Our house has a private security gate and is in a sparsely populated area. We have never had anyone enter our secure property without our prior permission. You, your family, your car or bikes, etc. will be safe and secure.
6. No smoking, no drug and no pets on the property and in the house, please.
I am a married female, living with my husband in an expansive home just off Highway 68 between Monterey and Salinas, California. We enjoy waking up with the morning sun reflecting off the bluff walls across the scenic valley, and the smell of the multitude of plants and wildlife that surround us. As you can tell, we love the great outdoors and feel immensely fortunate to enjoy our lovely 5 acre property. I am a cruising aficionado and have taken various jaunts to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and Europe. Seeing the world, and communicating with new friends from different places and cultures give me a sense of internal satisfaction. Between us, my husband and I speak several languages and have seen most of the states and many foreign countries. We savor the opportunity to curl up with a good book, and have a generous library of all kinds of books throughout the house.