Large bedroom with your own -private- shower and toilet.
-Clean en-suite room with Queen Size Bed.
-375 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets
-Air Conditioner (hot/cold)
-Privacy lock on Bedroom door.
-Bedroom on the ground-floor with easy access
-Modern Kitchen with everything you need (fast kettle, oven etc)
- Bosch Washing Machine
- Power socket adapters for international travellers
- Umbrellas, and MyKi Cards for Trains/Trams/Buses in Melbourne.
- Close to Airport for drop-off
You have the "Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom" A fresh house with a modern, clean design. Everything just works.
You get a private bathroom within your room. This is a shower and toilet. By-the-way the shower is nice and hot and the water flows out fast and strong. Also is a walk-in wardrobe --very easy to keep organised.
A quite, clean and tidy en-suite room, with temperature controlled Air-conditioner, walk-in wardrobe, study desk, and private toilet and shower space. A Queen Size bed, with 100% Egyptian Cotton 375 Thread count sheets, and a full size dual layer queen quilt for winter and summer.
A clean modern design kitchen, is has:
- Walk-in pantry
- Food Processor and Blender
- Slow cooker
- Rapid boil kettle
- Welcome to use herbs spices (fair usage applies )
- Breakfast cereals galore.
- Big fridge
---The Lounge Room---
- Very comfortable sofa
- Radio/Stereo with 3.5mm jack for input from iPhone etc.
- Dining table and high chair if needed.
- Close to Melbourne International Airport
- A good run is 25mins away (may take longer for traffic)
- NOTE: There is no train to Melbourne Airport, only Taxi/Uber or SkyBus services that leave/arrive at Southern Cross Station in the City.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your own private En-suite room.
The lounge room is communal, as is the Kitchen and other general areas of the house. There is a Bosch Washing Machine, and a fully equipped kitchen , with food processor, blender, coffee percolator and more.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am here to help.
I may be able to offer lifts/pick-ups to Coburg Station if doable.
MyKi Cards (for Melbourne Public Transport) provided, free to borrow the card, but you'll have to add credit to the card.
Otros aspectos destacables
I am a fairly easy going person, who is here to help with your visit or new-start in Melbourne.
- Lock front door and back door before leaving house for the day.
- Turn off Air-Conditioner before leaving house for the day.
- After 11:00 PM please respect other tenants and be quieter if necessary (assuming other people are trying to sleep
I'm an IT professional working out of my home. Do a bit of graphic-design when I can for my own business. Love music, Jazz, Funk Blues , R-and-B. Lived in the UK for 4 years and now in rainy Melbourne.
I'm fairly laid-back, not too pedantic about things. I enjoy fresh-ground coffee in the morning --welcome to it too -- and not a clean-freak, but do keep the house very neat and tidy.
One thing I can assure you is that the room is thoroughly cleaned after every guest leaves. The bathroom and toilets are spotless and you can relax a little easier.
I'll be washing up most of the time, and provide all the help I can.
I speak English, and a bit of French --which is leaving my brain (must practice)