Minutes from town, this spacious ground floor apartment has great views, with restaurants and family-friendly activities nearby. You’ll love my place because of the space, amenities and location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). There is lots of outdoor space for vehicles and toys and room to sled (at your own risk!!!).
Close to skiing, tubing, hiking and fishing...
Spacious and airy! One Queen bedroom, one bathroom and large kitchen/living/dining with sofa bed. An airbed or pack and play can be set up on request for a 5th person/kid. Kitchen has microwave, countertop convection oven, 2 burner induction hob plus saucepans/frying pan, coffee pot, refrigerator/freezer. See house rules for other details.
Disponible para huéspedes
Shared access to laundry (washer/dryer/detergent provided).
Parking is free onsite, there is a couple steps from drive to porch. Common entrance to house then private entryway to apartment within ground floor of house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be out and about during the day but live in the top floor of the house so around for questions and as much/little interaction as you wish.
We have a 3 year old son and 2 well behaved dogs that may welcome you!
Otros aspectos destacables
4WD/AWD cars only with good tread on tires during winter. There is 1/2 mile of snow packed/unpaved road from the main road. We keep it well plowed in winter and our Subaru gets up it with no problem.
- Vehicle (AWD and 4WD) needed as our drive is not paved and while ploughed, is snowpacked. A subaru gets up it just fine.
- No marujana products (or other recreational drugs) allowed on the property
- Our 2 friendly dogs live here and will welcome you! They are family friendly and used to small children. Occasional cat visits but is never loose on property or near the apartment.
- Property is on well/spring water. Water is drinkable but we provide a water filter for drinking water/coffee machine water as it is very hard water!
- We are a working family so you might hear family noises at regular hours (although we are a quiet bunch!)
- If you have a family of 5 you are welcome to come and put one person on an airbed or pack "n" play if small (pack n play and high chair can be provided
- There are horses and cows in the surrounding fields close to the house. Please do not enter the fields, you are welcome to look but not touch or feed any animals!