Nestled in the beautiful & green suburb of Agios Dimitrios (2km from the beach/16 minutes from Akropolis) this apartment will become your home away from home. The interior is infused with the principles of Scandinavian design ensuring comfort, coziness and simplicity. If you are the traveler that wants to experience the greek "philoxenia", look no further. You found the place that has all modern amenities (internet, tv, towels, sheets, parking, bright spacious rooms) at a low price.
The property went through a full renovation in April 2016. It has been fitted with new tiles, bathroom with mosaic and glass bricks, new closets that can be fully utilized by the guests.
The kitchen is fully functional as it contains all the required amenities for preparing your meals
ACs will ensure that you will have a cool place throughout the summer heat while central heating will keep you warm in the winter
The windows have fitted insect screening that allows you to enjoy the summer breeze without the presence of buzzing uninvited guests
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment is the entire first floor. There is exclusive access of the balconies overlooking the street and the yard
Atención a los huéspedes
While we are not physically present in the property, you are more than welcome to give a ring in case you need any tips or tricks throughout your stay. The house manual contains a lot of useful information, please do have a look
- Please use common sense
- You are welcome to smoke in all outside areas (balcony, yard)
- Help us save energy, ensure that the lights and Air Conditioning units are turned off when you leave the apartment
- Do not throw anything in the toilet. Please use the bin provided in the bathroom
- Please dispose of the toilet and kitchen garbage when full/before you check out
- All the utensils in the kitchen are clean, please ensure you leave them in the same condition
- We run a legitimate business, please ensure that you share with us your passport or national ID number after you make a reservation. This is required by the Greek authorities just like when you check in in a hotel