A very warm welcome to my peaceful, fully stocked 5BR 2bath home! The house is conveniently located only 5 mins from Anschutz/Children's Hospital, 20 mins to DIA and to the heart of downtown Denver. Several options for bus and other transportation within walking distance. Quiet,tree-lined residential neighborhood.
This newly remodeled space is fully stocked with all new appliances and everything you need to feel comfortable and at home:
- Sink in to a king size bed draped in 100% Egyptian cotton sheet sets and fluffy pillows.
- Warm by the real, wood-burning fire on snowy winter nights.
- Unwind in our temperature-controlled glass door enclosed patio, including eclectic furniture, a martini bar and record player! Super fun for your own private dance party!
- Finished basement with full-sized pool table, super plush sectional couch, and "smart" Roku TV to enjoy all your favorites.
- Whip up a masterpiece in our fully stocked kitchen with lovely granite countertops.
- Additional pullout, and bedding options if needed. Can sleep up to 16 adults.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a guest, you will have full private access to the entire home!
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to you by phone or text should you need anything at all: suggestions, questions, needs, recommendations, etc. I am always available and would be happy to help you should anything arise. I'll also include a small handbook with helpful information about the house and nearby resources as well
- Please no loud parties, this home is located in a quiet neighborhood with sleeping families.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind in the house or in the enclosed patio space. However, you are welcome to smoke in the backyard or in the large garage out back, thanks!
- We request that you be mindful of A/C, heat, and especially fire place usage. Please use to your delight while you are at home, but please turn of A/C and heat when you are away and be absolutely sure that the fire is completely out and flue is shut before bed or before leaving.
- No pets please.
- please lock all windows and doors when leaving the house. It's easy to forget the sliding doors in the patio and back doors as well!