We are close to the beaches, ferry ride over to Catalina Island or hike the cliffs of Palos Verdes, watch the sunset over the Pacific. Über, Metro or drive to downtown LA, Hollywood, nightlife, art, culture, restaurants & sporting events. Not far from LAX, Disneyland & theme parks. We welcome couples, solo adventurers, students, small families and business travelers. Our family is in the tv industry most recently Snowfall on Fx. Actors are welcome for auditions, pilots, awards season.
Welcome to our "Tibetan Beach Meow Cowboy" Townhouse! You will enjoy the peace and quiet of our lovely oasis in the city :)
**PLEASE REVIEW FULLY BEFORE BOOKING** There are STAIRS in and around our property. Upstairs hallway, bedrooms and stairs are carpeted, first floor is not. This is a non-smoking community and a fragrance free household.
IMPORTANT: Currently for Summer 2017 the only bedroom/bath available for Airbnb guests is the one with 2 TWIN BEDS (refer to pictures for review). It includes a private bathroom and tub. This is perfect for singles, small family or a couple who doesn't mind sleeping separately. If booking with a 3rd or 4th guest, we have a 13" tall comfy self inflating twin sized air mattress. Plenty of closet and shelf space for your use in bedroom.
There is gourmet kitchen with filtered hot water for tea or cooking, a refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and filtered water, general appliances, utensils, a small herb garden, coffee and teas for your use. We are an organic, mostly plant-based eating family, so would prefer the same or those omnivores who are conscientious of any meat products that they cook in our home and MUST USE KITCHEN FANS.
We have a STRICT NOON (12pm) CHECK OUT POLICY to allow for the preparation/cleaning for our family or next guests. If you think you will need to check in earlier than 3pm or depart a little bit later than noon, it may or may not be possible, so please inquire ahead of time asap so we can try an allow this for you. It is our priority for us to provide you the most pleasant and comfortable stay in our home.
**ALSO IMPORTANT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING**: Our home has indoor/outdoor pets. We would recommend not booking if you are allergic to any animals. Also it's recommended to bring sandals or slippers for the first floor, as being by the beach it can get dusty quite quickly depending upon the time of the year.
Our goal is for you to have a happy stay, so if there are any issues with the pets or any concerns or questions about anything during your stay just messages us immediately so we can take care of it for you.
We encourage positive communication, so guests may message us directly for anything during their stay and we'll do our best to make the experience more enjoyable.
Disponible para huéspedes
Keypad entrance, we will message you with the code and instructions up to an hour before your expected arrival. Bedrooms and their private bathrooms lock only from the inside. Shared space in the front sitting room with fireplace and dining area, Den next to kitchen with 60" Flat screen smart tv with apps (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Pandora, Youtube Red, DirectvNow, etc). Playstation & games. Gourmet Kitchen plus small patio and garden out back. We do have a 24 hr alarmed cameras and motion detection surveillance system outside and inside the common areas for security.
Atención a los huéspedes
We allow for the utmost privacy but happy to lend a helpful hand when needed. We may not be available to greet you upon arrival or even at home during your stay, so message us through Airbnb with any questions or concerns as soon as they arise so we can provide you the best experience and maintain our positive reviews for future guests.
Additional in-home services can be arranged via Apps: such as extra maid service during a longer stay for approximately $35/hour via Task Rabbit, in-home massages through Soothe, food delivery through GrubHub, Eat24 or same day item/grocery delivery through Amazon Fresh. Also, our closest Sushi restaurant, Jasmine Hana, has a delivery app too.
Otros aspectos destacables
LA is a desert by the ocean, so temperatures can drop quickly at night with a light fog rolling in over the hill in the evenings and can also get dusty. While June tends to be overcast by the beaches, our warmest months are July through October. During the winter months you could literally spend the day surfing in the morning, take hike in the desert then head to the mountains for skiing or snowboarding back to LA for some nightlife.
**Unlikely you will experience an earthquake, but highly likely you will run into a celebrity or two if that's your jam!**
Personal promotion :) We recommend watching Snowfall, Weds @ 10p on FX & How To Get Away With Murder returning to ABC this fall!
- Our home is a sanctuary of peace and kindness, so be courteous and mindful as you are sharing our family's home.
- Please be kind and not allergic to pets. For the most part they are fairly shy, so should keep out of the way unless you're an animal love-magnet :).
- Any issues with them or anything else during your stay, please message us as soon as possible, so we or our caretaker can be of assistance as soon as possible. It is our priority to provide you the most pleasant stay.
- Quiet hours are between 9pm to 9am every day. If you are coming in late at night or leaving early in the morning, please be aware of others who may be sleeping.
- Check in is FLEXIBLE between 3pm and 9pm but please let us know an estimated time of arrival (ETA) as soon as you know it, so we may be fully prepared. We have a STRICT check out policy of 12noon to accommodate the other guests who may be arriving. We understand unforeseen traveling issues may arise, so if you should require an earlier check in time or a later check out time, please request this PRIOR to arriving or PRIOR to departing so we may try to accommodate this for you. This may or may not be possible There will be an additional charge of a day's stay from the deposit for check outs after 12 noon, unless approved prior to your departure.
Super common sense, but just in case you were wondering...
- Please keep kitchen and common areas clean, including washing your dishes, utensils and cooking items, throwing away garbage and recycling. The small cleaning fee we charge allows us to prepare for guests' arrival, not to tidy up after your departure.
- Put furniture back (chairs etc) when done using them.
-Saving water is important in California, so be mindful of not letting water run continuously unless in full use.
- AC/Heat ok to use, but always shut all of the windows in the home when running system.
-Be sure shut off any lights, fans, electronics in your room or common areas you are using when leaving our home. Please also lock the front doors when leaving. If you are the last person in the common areas, please shut off the lights and electronics that you were using before leaving or before heading to bed and before departure.
- Trash and recycling receptacles are under the kitchen sink (we also have larger bins in garage). We recycle ALL paper, glass, metal and plastic items.
-If you or your party takes, breaks, damages or stains something, ANYTHING from our home, honesty goes a long way, so please tell us as soon as it occurs. We understand things happen, so accidentally damaging something may be of no extra cost to you if we are told right away and it is a fixable or a reasonable issue. +++++++++++++Family items are priceless to us and non-replaceable such as our children's personal collections or family treasures that are on display throughout our house with some being very delicate, so we encourage our guests not to take, steal or touch anything that is not for shared use, as you would appreciate in your home. If you are bring children please let us know so we can move any breakable items.
By booking you agree to read and abide by all of our house rules and agree that we are not liable for any damage or losses to you.
Thank you for understanding and complying with our house rules. Let all of our AirBnB experiences be pleasant and positive - Happy Traveling :)
Family of Warriors of Love & Light, Activists, Global Citizens & Decorated Veterans for Peace. Fun, happy, prosperous life. We work in tv, science, spirituality and forensics. Hobbies: activism, kindness, nature, traveling, comparative theology, conversation, learning, higher consciousness, the Universe, creating and constant evolution.