Our newly-built suite features:
- Gorgeous garden suite in the heart of Garibaldi Highlands surrounded by biking and hiking trails!
- Quiet location
- Private entrance and patio
- Open concept kitchen/living room
- Cedar cladding accents all around
- Cozy gas fireplace
- Well stocked kitchen w/ premium appliances and cookware for delicious meals after your adventures
- Washer/Dryer available for $5/load incl. wash+dry
- Bike and gear storage
We have put our hearts into the space to make it as comfortable and luxurious as possible with lots of room for you to make it your own during your stay. There is an open concept kitchen and living-room area with beautiful natural light coming in from the garden. You are welcome to use the backyard and the fire pit as long as you respect any fire bans.
We live upstairs and you will hear some footsteps etc. as the house is not 100% soundproof, but we do our best to minimize noise.
There is a TV with chromecast for you to watch your own movies, Netflix etc., but there is no cable. Bring your own HDMI solution if you prefer it over chromecast.
Disponible para huéspedes
Bike and gear storage
Parking for up to two cars
- Please no shoes inside
- Please no bikes inside
- Quiet hours between 10PM and 8AM
- No dirty equipment inside - secure storage provided
- Respect our home as if it was your own
- Please do not leave dirty dishes; turn on the dishwasher before you leave
- Please do not invite additional guests to the space without our approval
- Please do not leave any food/garbage outside; use secure garbage bins to respect bear habitat
Two happy mountain lovers enjoying biking, skiing and dining in our backyard and around the world.
As guests we are quiet and respectful and stoked to explore your neck of the woods.
As hosts we are welcoming, respectful, and excited to tell you about the highlights of our amazing town. We are happy to share all of our favorite bike trails, brunch spots, local eateries and breweries!