Our place is nestled right in the heart of the small township of Lake Hawea, surrounded by the stunning Central Otago mountains. It's just a 2 minute walk to Lake Hawea. Wanaka is just a 12 minute drive away, and Queenstown less than an hour. Between this two places there is access to many different ski fields and recreational activities. It is best suited for families (with kids), and big groups, though would definitely suit smaller groups and couples too. Six rooms are inside with a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
We have a number of things avaliable for you to use while you stay
- Sky TV in the lounge, and three other tvs in bedrooms that can play DVD's only
- Three kayaks (one double, one single, one child), and a range of wetsuits and life jackets
- An assortment of bikes and helmets
- A table tennis table, with bats and balls
- A BBQ on the front deck
- Plenty of outdoor seating, and additional sun loungers in the garage
- A mountain buggy/pram suitable for toddlers
- A range of DVDs, books, and boardgames suitable for all ages
- A hairdryer
After use, please return these items to where they were found.
Any damage to these items needs to be reported and will incur an additional charge for repair or replacement.
My husband, I, and my 17 year old daughter live in Dunedin, and we absolutely love getting away to Hawea.
We are really excited to share this beautiful spot, and our holiday home with you.