Departamento o casa entera
Rowhouse at the epicenter of DC's intriguing and eclectic H Street neighborhood--DC's hipster district. Just steps from DC hotspots like Toki Underground, Rock N Roll Hotel, and Copycat Lounge, the house is an easy walk to Union Station, Union Market, Eastern Market, and Capitol Hill. You’ll love staying here because it is clean, well-furnished, and in a fun, convenient location, especially for the nearby nightlife. Roomy and relaxing for 2-3 people, it can sleep up to 6.
This is my home, but because I travel frequently and think its a great, cozy, comfortable jumping off point for visiting the best DC has to offer, I'd love to welcome you to it during the available times I am out of town.
The house is a two-story, one-bedroom row house with a small front yard area located just steps from H Street NE. Thanks to a queen bed and a shockingly comfortable queen-sized couch pull-out bed with inflatable air mattress, the house comfortably sleeps four. For additional guests, a queen-sized air mattress is also available.
Living Room--Includes comfortable seating area marked by sofa with pull-out bed and love seat as well as dining area for 4. Enjoy the large, flat-screen TV with ROKU and Apple TV devices, have a glass of wine by the fireplace, or sync your device with the bluetooth speaker and relax to some of your favorite music.
Kitchen--The full kitchen with stainless steel kitchen, gas stove, and microwave is yours for the using. Includes all of the cookware, dishware, glassware, and silverware you might need if you feel the urge to cook.
Bedroom--The bedroom is really just the bulk of the entire second floor of the house, and is characterized by high ceilings, bountiful natural light, and plenty of space. Upon request, a queen-sized air mattress is available to sleep an additional two people if you've already used the pull-out couch downstairs.
Bathroom and Laundry--Both the bathroom with shower and washer/dryer are found on the second floor adjacent to the bedroom. Keep up with your travels by doing laundry during your visit.
Outdoors--The small front yard is perfect for sitting outside in the late afternoon and people watching, or using the charcoal grill out front (experienced grillers only please) for an impromptu dinner cookout.
Parking--No parking space is available, but street parking nearby is generally easy, subject to standard 2-hour parking restrictions. For a $50 additional fee, and with adequate notice, I may be able to secure you a visitor parking permit for the duration of your stay that would allow to park on the street for as long as you like at all hours.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have the complete run of the place, save for a private closet upstairs that is locked from visitor access.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to contact me should you need anything during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
The house is in a lively city neighborhood close to lots of nightlife. Great if you want to incorporate that as part of your DC stay, less so if you're accustomed to suburban silence and plotting an early-to-bed, early-to-rise schedule and happen to visiting on a weekend.
The following are the house rules.
- No more than six guests overnight in the home at any time.
- Using the house for parties/events beyond the registered guests is prohibited absent host express written permission upon request at least 24-hours in advance.
- If you don't know how to use something (e.g. fireplace, record player), ask.
- Do not use the outdoor areas of the house between the hours of midnight and 7am
- At the conclusion of your stay, remove all trash to the trash/recycle bins outside in front of the house, please pull off all used sheets and leave them on the upstairs bed.
- You are welcome to do laundry, cook, and use any dishes or appliances on hand. Please wash what you use, however, before your departure.
- Apart from meeting your bedding and towel needs, please refrain from poking around closets or any owner items you may see.
- Bring your own food and drink. Though you will surely find certain owner items in the refrigerator, cabinets, etc., these are not for guests. Please do not eat food or drink beverages that you have not brought with you. Any indication that this rule may have been violated could result in the forfeit of your security deposit.
- Avoid taking baths as their have on rare occasions been issues with water seeping through the ceiling.
- The back door is quite sticky, so please be sure you close it completely and lock it in the event you decide to open it up.
- The upstairs front window blinds are mostly broken. Please avoid touching them.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.