Located at the top of Munjoy Hill, our minimal, cozy, first floor apartment is the perfect Portland location - a short walk to numerous restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, the Old Port and Casco Bay Ferry Lines, and very close to the East Promenade with its ocean views, picnic spots, and trails for walking and running. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The 650 sq. foot apartment, located on the first floor of our building (built in 1917), has an an airy yet intimate feel. The apartment has a private entrance and deck with chairs and a clothes line for drying beach towels and bathing suits.
The kitchen and bathroom are newly renovated. The eat-in-kitchen has a new gas range and is equipped with all of the basics for cooking. The bathroom is clean and simple, with tile in the shower and on the floor. The sunny bedroom has a queen size bed and enough storage for a short or extended stay. The cozy living room gives guests enough space to spread out and still feeling connected to kitchen activity through the sizable window opening that connects the two rooms. Both the living room and kitchen are flooded with beautiful afternoon light.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have a private entrance. Key is provided in a coded lockbox.
Otros aspectos destacables
Beginning in June, we will be renovating the second floor of the building. Work will occur during the week, Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm. We will do everything possible to minimize the construction noise during those times. Please contact us with any specific questions related to this.
- Check-in is after 3PM, check out is by 11:00.
- Children over 2 years count as additional guests.
- No smoking.
- Please clean or remove dirty shoes and clean sandy feet (there is a hose on the back of the building) before entering the apartment.
- No parties or events.
- No additional overnight guests.
- Only the number of guests listed on the itinerary are permitted to stay.
- No parking in driveway (except during parking ban due to snow). There is plenty of street parking in the neighborhood.
- Turn off all lights and heat when you're not home.
- Please keep windows closed during heavy rain, as it tends to blow in.
- Please do your dishes before departure. No need to strip the bed. Please notify us if you break or damage something.
We live in the building and are happy to answers any questions you might have or provide you with something you need.