Welcome to Maison de Montagne, our charming little house in the Mountains; where you can get away from it all and have it all, at the same time. Breathtaking vistas, a rushing river, tall trees a cozy cabin with AC, high speed internet, Digital TV, new bedding, new leather furniture, new appliances, wood burning stove, hot tub, fire pit, gas grill, front and back decks with nice furniture, a covered wood shed for storage of outdoor toys, and too much more to mention.
- Pets are not allowed
- Guests pay 100% to book. Guests receive a full refund if they cancel at least two weeks before check-in.
- Smoking is not permitted within 15 feet of the dwelling.
- No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
- The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- If the Tenant or any member of his party violates the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings acc. to Vacation Rental Act.
Hello, my name is Maximillia. I LOVE to TRAVEL, can't think of something more exciting than going somewhere that I've never been. I love the mountains, the beach, and cities too, the Hawaiian and Greek Islands are my current favs. I love NYC and Washington DC for touring, and think the Pacific Coastline (HWY 1) is breathtaking! I never tire of driving and exploring it, from the Redwoods down to Big Sur and LA
I am a lifelong bookworm and absolutely cannot resist a pair of killer heels.
My hobbies are interior and landscape design, creating beautiful places for people to enjoy. Entertaining is a big part of my life; food, fellowship and fun with people I love.